TurboFire

Options
2»

Replies

• melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are going to LOVE TF! It's the only workout I've done that I am so excited to get up in the morning to complete! I am 9 weeks into my TF and Chalean Extreme hybrid. Three more weeks to go and then I need to decide what I'm going to do next. I'm addicted to my Beachbody workouts - but TF especially!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I am doing my 2nd round and going on my 3rd week! I LOVE it, the best $ I have spent on workout DVD"S.My fav class is Fire 60,Love the music and the moves! It is WELL WORTH the money!!!:happy:
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    day 4, fire 30. Still in love :)
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just started but have been alternating between Fire 30 and HIIT 15.... I have NO rhythm, I look like I'm having a seizure but I love it AND I get to laugh too! After I get back from my TDY I will start the actual program! :)
  • southphilly_chic
    southphilly_chic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started the prep schedule today of turbo fire. I'm looking forward to great results.

How do you guys log your TF workouts on here?
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    How do you guys log your TF workouts on here?

The only way to get a really accurate calorie burn count is to use a heart rate monitor that tracks your calories burned. Then you just put in that info under the My Exercises tab - create your own exercise.

If you don't have a heart rate monitor like that, put your TF workouts under Kickboxing (including TurboJam).
  • pchance
    pchance Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new n I njoy this app..I'm on my 2nd week of TF prep schedule n I'm luvin it. I also just added Zumba total body transformation. I'm on the Basics. Whew! They make it look e-z..Not if u have to left feet..but I'm determined to get it...I was curious how to add my workouts with not very many specifics on here..hmmm n e ideas?
  • JilleBean82
    Options
    day 5 - Fire 55 EZ. Had tons o' fun doing this one. I am not graceful and look very "special" but I love this and cant wait to see some results!!
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 2 of TurboFire and I enjoy it. I'm going to add Zumba when I purchase the new Exhilarate system this week.

I've been putting Fire 30 under Aerobics, general and the HIIT workouts as Aerobics, high impact. So, I'll change it until I can get a heart rate monitor. Any recommendations?
  • JilleBean82
    Options
    yesterday was fire 30 again...its getting easier to remember moves :) today is Core 20 for the first time! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!