Anyone currently doing Insanity?

Options
I am halfway through my 3rd week of Insanity and I thought it would be good to have some people who are currently doing the same program as me so we can motivate eachother! Please feel free to add me either way :)

Replies

• jdstathopoulos
    jdstathopoulos Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started. My gym has it 3 days a week
  • amccoll83
    amccoll83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey way to stick it out. That program is HARD!

I'm part of a group on facebook that challenges people to complete workout programs. We have 1 huge general group for everyone and then we have mini groups for specific programs. We have one mini group on facebook that is nothing but a pile of sweat and a whole lot of Shaun T LOL
  • jdstathopoulos
    jdstathopoulos Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How do you log insanity?
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 dying slowly, my body hurts so much
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How do you log insanity?

I create the workout myself and online there is a estimated calorie thing that tells you how much calories you'd lose if you worked hard/medium/not too hard! So i just add them calories into it.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through my 3rd week of Insanity and I thought it would be good to have some people who are currently doing the same program as me so we can motivate eachother! Please feel free to add me either way :)

Just finished week 4 today. Really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to recovery week next week before the month 2 Max work outs begin. I have lost about 5 lbs so far but clothes much looser and amazing gains in fitness & endurance.

• arturomares
    arturomares Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just finished wk 1! I like it so far, I feel great.... how do we log this workout? I use runkeeper
  • Tlw83
    Tlw83 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started max 30 two days ago. I will motivate you :D
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just finished wk 1! I like it so far, I feel great.... how do we log this workout? I use runkeeper
    Fantastic! Have a look at www.insanitycalories.com for a calculator based on age, weight & workout completed. You can then create your own exercise in the MFP exercise section. Or use the circuit training option as a guide.
  • kknox2980
    Options
    I'm using insanity asylum! Difficult program! I have had it for about 4 months! Just got the 21 day fix extreme NS shakeology
  • ashleyfrias30
    Options
    I just finished week 1 and lost 4 pounds !