Hello everyone

Options
Been a long time member of MFP just never really got around to posting or working on my profile. Currently dieting down to hopefully around 175 and only got a few more pounds to go. Its getting harder and harder to eat less but I try and stay motivated by reading all your stories. Im also looking to make some new friends to feel free to add me and ask away if you have any questions. I'd like to think I can help others just as they've helped me :smile:

Replies

• sassy_pae
    Options
    wow. only few pounds left to lose. Congrats. Wish I could do the same too . I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds this year
  • guniavere
    guniavere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your weight loss! Looking to lose and gain muscle :)
  • MrDorn23
    MrDorn23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! You can do it Sassy! Once you see the pounds go down it makes it easier wanting to get to your goals.
  • kellan813
    kellan813 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck for you!
  • jgignac
    jgignac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    MrDorn23 wrote: »
    Been a long time member of MFP just never really got around to posting or working on my profile. Currently dieting down to hopefully around 175 and only got a few more pounds to go. Its getting harder and harder to eat less but I try and stay motivated by reading all your stories. Im also looking to make some new friends to feel free to add me and ask away if you have any questions. I'd like to think I can help others just as they've helped me :smile:

• jgignac
    jgignac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been using this app for a while also and I love it!!
    Great job!!
  • ainhoa2015
    Options
    Wow congrats!