I'm new & might be border line diabetic

Options
I'm very new at this I don't have anyone for support and I'm not sure of what all I am or am not supposed to do. Im finding out that I'm borderline diabetic to. I do need to lose 100Lb.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there May,
    There are many fantastic people here that I'm positive will be able to relate to your journey and help you along the way! Wishing you complete success!

Adam
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Dont worry there are hundreds of thousands if not millions who use this site and app.

To get the most out of the site then read the stickies at the top of each section and spend some time educating yourself on how weight loss works and what basics are you need for effective dieting. Its about eating at a calorific deficit and probably moving more.

It will include logging and weighing what you eat.
    Setting the right level of calories.
    Adopting a mindset that will help you stick with it.
    Deciding if you want to exercise.
    Looking at what you eat and deciding if you just need to moderate or need to change what you eat.

People are friendly and helpful so just ask on the site or ask for friends to add to your live feed and they can also provide support.

Good luck
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hi, FR sent :smiley:
    If I can give you any advice it would be go read the stickys at the top of the forums, the information will really get you started.
  • MayyMaee
    Options
    Stickys at the top.... are they those things that look like advertisement those ?