I'm only interested in younger men

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Young men with nice calf muscles tend to only associate with other young men with nice calf muscles.

What exactly do you have to offer that makes you special enough to hang with this group?
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    It's just my preference. I do offer pretty nice calf muscles myself though. Just trying to find like-calved male individuals between 19-23.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you're being so narrow minded. Some guys' calf muscles just don't mature til they're at least 24. So they're excluded cause of their age? ? C'mon!!!!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you're being so narrow minded. Some guys' calf muscles just don't mature til they're at least 24. So they're excluded cause of their age? ? C'mon!!!!

So that's the reason!!! Just over a month away and I'll have irresistable calfs! *skips away whistling!*
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    The beta with the huge head and small shoulders; is he a little person?
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    My apologies, OP. I can see that you are sincere in only liking those young men having nice calf muscles.

Perhaps try shoe stores in the sock section? Men are approachable there. I've met most of my boyfriends in just this way. All had amazing legs.

Stick to the area with tube socks.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    zaxx1953 wrote: »
    My apologies, OP. I can see that you are sincere in only liking those young men having nice calf muscles.

Perhaps try shoe stores in the sock section? Men are approachable there. I've met most of my boyfriends in just this way. All had amazing legs.

Stick to the area with tube socks.

Tube socks cover the calves? And apparently, since I'm a midget, they would come to the middle of my thighs... I'm just going to try and find some right here.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    ? And apparently, since I'm a midget, they would come to the middle of my thighs... I'm just going to try and find some right here.

I'm. Dying.
    What a visual, little man.

• Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    66f8eno9zw9t.jpg

lol!

xfTsPBz.gif
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    zaxx1953 wrote: »

Tube socks cover the calves?
    Re: tube socks cover the calves?

This is where the art of seduction comes in to play, you see them reach for the tube socks & redirect them to the short ones. Give your pitch on the flag football. Maybe have hand made flyers ready to pass out. It's not creepy. It works. Trust me!
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I came here for lifestyle cougars.

This thread disappoints.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »

So that's the reason!!! Just over a month away and I'll have irresistable calfs! *skips away whistling!*
    @JackKopCh‌ come with me, we will form our own team. Who needs him? Pfffttt
  • JackKopCh
    Options

@JackKopCh‌ come with me, we will form our own team. Who needs him? Pfffttt

Can I be captain!? :D
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I'll have to think about it, I like to be in charge.. B)
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    ...and when they turn 24? Do you put them out to pasture and replace them with younger more strapping veal?
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    Mickmelie wrote: »
    ...and when they turn 24? Do you put them out to pasture and replace them with younger more strapping veal?

What!? No! I'm 24 soon! :cry:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

Shhh. You're ok, Sweetie.... Captain Jack ages better than the rest of us.
  • JackKopCh
    Options

Shhh. You're ok, Sweetie.... Captain Jack ages better than the rest of us.

omxf4liwj4d1.gif

I may be in love with you....