Looking for friends who need to lose over 100 lbs like myself!

Options

Replies

• owencassie
    owencassie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Down 20, still have a lot to go. Haha. Add me if you want! (I don't know how..)
  • tongia30058
    tongia30058 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am looking to lose 140 more pounds. Please feel free to add me!
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I am starting this journey...again. I am starting at 260 right now and I want to get to about 160...:)
  • WillCams
    Options
    Just started need to loose 100lbs think should take me about a year maybe. Trying to set small goals within this big one. Count me in
  • WillCams
    Options
    I am doing Paleo which they say is a lifestyle rather than a diet. Taking out grain has done wonders. Trying to keep going with the exercise
  • lorivu27
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose 60-70lbs. I'm also looking to get some more MFP friends; I've only got a couple so far!! Feel free to add me!
  • hellomer
    Options
    Hi! I am new with the groups on here. I want to lose 150 pounds as well. Am just getting started with a well rounded program using exercise, physical therapy and paleo. Excited to get emotional support too!
  • kristinsnm
    kristinsnm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have well over a hundred pounds to lose. It is a super daunting thought. I am looking for actual people to lean on, talk to and be accountable with throughout my journey. Building our support system is so key and I would love to find some compatible MFP friends to add to mine! I am 32 years old, female, 5'6 and 312lbs. I am friendly, a little sarcastic and I love to laugh. If anyone feels up to it, I'm ready to work!
  • awickliffe01
    awickliffe01 Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm at 282lbs be right now and want to be at 170lbs by March 2016.im not doing any special diet other than eating healthier, counting calories, and going to the gym. Anyone on this post feel free to add me!
  • awickliffe01
    awickliffe01 Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey!

• cristinicolee
    Options
    Im looking to lose 100lbs too add me! :)
  • frenchtonmomma
    frenchtonmomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heya everybody! I would love to buddy up with anyone who needs to lose over 100 lbs such as myself! To keep each other accountable, etc. I need to lose about 150 for my own personal preference.

• I have 120 to lose myself. Feel free to add me. Would love to help and support you.
  • dbradyphd
    Options
    When I started I had nearly 100lbs to lose, I'm down about 9 lbs already. Feel free to add me.
  • sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    dbradyphd wrote: »
    When I started I had nearly 100lbs to lose, I'm down about 9 lbs already. Feel free to add me.

• sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to join your support group. I'm 5'5 and 300 pounds. I'm preparing for lap band surgery at the end of February
  • texas_2
    texas_2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also working on losing 150#. Would like to get help and ideas add me if you like, keep going.
  • lopezchavarin
    lopezchavarin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heya everybody! I would love to buddy up with anyone who needs to lose over 100 lbs such as myself! To keep each other accountable, etc. I need to lose about 150 for my own personal preference.

• lopezchavarin
    lopezchavarin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Need a friend I'm here. I need to lose 100. Husband says no but I need to do it for myself.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I started out last month needing to lose 111 pounds I am down 7lbs .... please feel free to add me ...wishing everyone much success :)