WANTING MORE FRIENDS AND MOTIVATION!

Options
13»

Replies

• solarigirl
    solarigirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just began yesterday, but want this to be a long term thing. Will need all the support I can get, feel free to add me!
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Any and everybody add me to please.
  • Danniibiggs
    Danniibiggs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid to add me or talk to me :) I love to give and get support and advice!

• Danniibiggs
    Danniibiggs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. X
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people to connect with. The only thing I have run into so far, and I guess bound to happen, I had someone freak out (won't say who it is, that sux to out people, but such is life), because, oh no, I am a guy. I want to lose weight and be healthy like anyone else, why freak out over the fact that a guy is looking for fitness buddies? lol

A + if you are in the Seattle area and can relate to the weather here and don't mind walking, jogging, biking, etc in the rain. Let's do this :)
  • gemmallouise
    Options
    Just starting to use myfitnesspal again, looking for friends for motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • akrunfit
    Options
    Just starting back tracking on MFP, would love more friends so we can motivate each other! :)
  • MrBrown21
    MrBrown21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • bdavis1990
    bdavis1990 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. So I have finally finished loosing weight. I was at 270, no I have stopped at 175. So happy but I am having a little trouble wanting to go back to the ''old ways'' with some food now and then. Want some more accountability so I need a few people to add to help. Feel free to add me if you want as well. :)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hey all! I've been on here for quite some time, I dropped about 40 pounds, had a hard time staying on track and i'm here giving it another shot. Feel free to add. :)