Onion booty workouts?

Options
soooo lets just get right to it! .. i started at 314lbs ... I have lost 90 pounds as of today ... my older sister was 200 and now she is 130 and she lost all of her T&A ... boobs gone.. booty gone... i dont want that to happen to me... so far the changes in my boobs have been great .. rounder perkier woot woot lol but im afraid of loosing my booty so im looking for some proven booty workouts please :) or any tips or advice anything is helpful thanks!

Replies

• naturalalluring
    Options
    Follow themassymethod on instagram. She built her butt nicely
  • bornforbattles
    bornforbattles Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    soooo lets just get right to it! .. i started at 314lbs ... I have lost 90 pounds as of today ... my older sister was 200 and now she is 130 and she lost all of her T&A ... boobs gone.. booty gone... i dont want that to happen to me... so far the changes in my boobs have been great .. rounder perkier woot woot lol but im afraid of loosing my booty so im looking for some proven booty workouts please :) or any tips or advice anything is helpful thanks!

Its inevitable. Fat is distributed throughout the body, and breast tissue is all adipose. Can't do anything in the boob part but you can build a butt with lots of squats, lunges, and barbell hip thrusts
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Breast tissue isn't all adipose or we'd not be classified as mammals. My boobs are very dense and cyst-prone, so weight gain/loss has never had much bearing on them (they're definitely the last place I lose). Years ago I lost a bunch of weight and ended up a 34DDD (at my largest I was a 40H-I while nursing...shrunk to a DDD when I weaned), qualifying me for breast reduction surgery, which my insurance company covered, since it wasn't deemed cosmetic. I had more excess skin and milk ducts removed than fat, by far. Some women find that by building their pectoral muscles that it will act as sort of a push-up pad under their breast tissue. I've never tried that, since bigger boobs has clearly never been a goal for me.

As for the butt, my entire family has big butts, and I cannot lie. Part of butt shape is genetic, but specific workouts can definitely have bearing on shape and size. Running definitely builds a butt, since our glutes are the primary muscles that keep us bipedal and forward moving.
  • stif9
    stif9 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Squats,lunges,stiff leg deadlifts,deadlifts.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy things!
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Squats, *kitten* TO GRASS, FULL RANGE OF MOTION, DRIVE THROUGH YOUR HEELS squats.

Once you get a bit stronger, Romanian deadlifts, bridges, hip thrusts....and when you're in good shape then move on to step ups and lunges/walking lunges.

SQUATS.
  • CupcakeCardio
    CupcakeCardio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thanks every body im really excited about working on my new butt lol!!!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I feel you girl. I don't want to lose my butt, like at all. Same with los boobies. :(
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OP do you know what an onion booty is? It's when guys look at your booty, and it's so good so they cry! Hahahhahahahaa >:)