40-50lbs to lose, looking for buddies

Options
jflo2011
jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
Hello, everyone! I have been on MFP for over a year. I love this site, but have fallen off the wagon a few times. I really want to stay on course, and I'm thinking some buddies will help!!! I am a 36 year old wife, mother of two, and a school nurse. Feel free to add me, and I'll be there for you, too! :)

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message! We have similar goals. :-)
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Absolutely...good luck to you!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM mom of 3 kids:-) I have about 40 left to lose. Feel free to add me!!!
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Options
    I'll send ya a friend request!
  • heathermrls
    heathermrls Posts: 91
    Options
    hi. getting friends is def a big help to staying on track. big support system. i will add you:)
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Welcome! I've done the same- joined the site and fell off but i'm back now, too! Looking to lose about 30 lbs. I try to motivate/help my friends on this site as much as I can! I'll send a request your way. Good luck :)
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! friend request sent!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    th1nkth1nmama Posts: 158
    Options
    Hey, I joined last yr but just recently added friends. (Didn't think I needed them but was so wrong.) I'm a mom of 2 boys and have a little over 60 lbs to go before I meet my goal. Add me if u want
  • SashaDawn75
    Options
    im in - my goal is 40 lbs minimum - adding you now!
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have been up and down 40-60 pounds for the last 10 years. I can often drop the weight, but start getting comfortable and indulging.

Add me if you like.

It's time to treat food and exercise as a lifestyle.
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I want you all to add me.....I need to lose 50lbs! I'd like to have it off by my birthday in September! I'm a 40yr old mom with a 10yr old at home and my 21 yr old is in the army...ADD ME....:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent you a buddy request! I am in similar situation raising a child and in my 30's! We will work on 50 pound weightloss together and celebrate good results and offer advice on hard rought times.
  • jkliles
    jkliles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 70 pounds to loose! But I want to loose 40 by by birthday in September :) I have fallen of the wagon too! In february i got really sick and gained the weight i lost in the beginning of the year. I got really discouraged! But now i am back...maybe we can root for each other! feel free to add me!!!!
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for people to motivate and to motivate me back :)
  • itsabeachlife4me
    Options
    Please add me as well, and anyone else for that matter! I'm new here but I lost 100lbs last year and then got pregnant and gained 80 :( YUCK! Now I need to lose 40 more lbs to get back to where I was and the motivation is SO much harder this time so I could definitely use some encouragement and motivators!
  • AngelaLVGJN
    AngelaLVGJN Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM with two small kids. I love to have people motivate me and I enjoy helping motivate others. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • GeekMomma42
    GeekMomma42 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm with ya. In my 30's, raising young children ... I'm a mom of 2 finishing up grad school and trying to lose 40+ more pounds. I'm looking for some more friends for support and motivation. I just send a request.
  • kellybdesigns
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 4 and am desperately trying to lose 40+ lbs. I would love extra motivation and I am happy to help motivate others. My profile pic is my motivation picture.... It's where I want to be again someday hopefully soon :)