Options
Ok so I have been doing the exercises on the Nike Training App. The Get Lean for the Begginer. How would you log this into your exercise log and also has anyone tried this and seen results?

PS: I have just joined and i REALLY need some motivation buddies :) I ALWAY fall off track and I mean ALWAYS so it would be nice to have someone to kick my a** when I don't do something once in a while.
Thank you

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    well... I have no idea about that exercise, cause I've never done it... but I'm adding you :D
  • stepherjensen
    stepherjensen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me either, but I'm adding you both, because you seem to be in need and I love squishycow's name :D
  • chaneldear
    chaneldear Posts: 8
    Options
    well... I have no idea about that exercise, cause I've never done it... but I'm adding you :D
    Thank you and if you do please tell :)
  • chaneldear
    Options
    Me either, but I'm adding you both, because you seem to be in need and I love squishycow's name :D

Hahaha omg i love it too :) and thank you VERY much :))
  • BECav0602
    BECav0602 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have the Nike Training Club app. I have a HRM and created my own exercise and entered the calories. I burned a little over 400 on the Shredder intermediate and the ab burner. So...45 minutes of working out. Everyone is different though. It is also all about how hard you work. I have days where I can burn 100 or more calories more than my last workout (the same workout) if I am feeling great and really push myself. I highly recommend getting a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. I have the Polar FT4 and love it.

Good Luck!
  • chaneldear
    Options
    I have the Nike Training Club app. I have a HRM and created my own exercise and entered the calories. I burned a little over 400 on the Shredder intermediate and the ab burner. So...45 minutes of working out. Everyone is different though. It is also all about how hard you work. I have days where I can burn 100 or more calories more than my last workout (the same workout) if I am feeling great and really push myself. I highly recommend getting a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. I have the Polar FT4 and love it.

Good Luck!

What is an HRM?
    and thanks for the advice, so is that how you find out how many calories you burn by doing the workouts?
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    haha thanks gals
  • alarrabee
    alarrabee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This was soo helpful. Did the same workout this morning and I needed the calorie count! Thanks!
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Is there's an app for android?