Any good Youtube videos or channels that you like for good workouts!!

Options
HI! I have two small kids and sometimes I cannot make it to the Y to workout. I was interested if anyone has a particular video or channel that they really like. I want a workout that will make me sweat!!!

Replies

• _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender or BeFit seem to be popular among MFP users.
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to on demand thru your cable provider? If so they have a fitness channel that has tons of workouts.
  • sophzhr
    sophzhr Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    As _runnerbean_ said, I use FitnessBlender, BeFit, also BodyRock and Millionaire Hoy (his workouts are TOUGH!!)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    also adding zuzkalight and blogilates

fitnessblender is great !
  • mom2pandc
    mom2pandc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love jessicasmithtv on YouTube. She has a lot and a big variety.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Melissa bender fitness is awesome. She is an occupational therapist and teaches boot camps as well as yoga. Her workouts are all at home and usually 15 minutes long with the option for how many times you want to repeat it.

Plus she's super down tk earth and involves her husband and her kitties. Hands down best fitness blog out there!
  • racergirl334q
    racergirl334q Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lauren fitz. If you like dancing.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    FitnessBlender. I use it for 95% of my workouts. It's a husband and wife who have provided 400+ free full-length workouts for every fitness level: low-impact, stretching, yoga, HIIT, cardio, strength, kickboxing, abs, and more. They also sell inexpensive meal and workout plans. I cannot say enough good things about FB; I owe Kelli and Daniel so much.

http://www.fitnessblender.com/page/about-fitness-blender