Best At Home HIIT Workouts

Options
Hi, all. Can anyone recommend me a good at-home, no-equipment-necessary HIIT workout? There are so many online and I don't know where to begin, so I could use some recommendations! Videos are preferred, and if you could include the link, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• katied75
    katied75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it would be considered high intensity interval training, but I love Jackie Warner's power circuit training dvd! I do the 40 minute routine a few days a week.
  • LexiPug
    Options
    katied75 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it would be considered high intensity interval training, but I love Jackie Warner's power circuit training dvd! I do the 40 minute routine a few days a week.

Do you know if it's available online anywhere? And how much does it cost?
  • katied75
    katied75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LexiPug wrote: »
    katied75 wrote: »

Do you know if it's available online anywhere? And how much does it cost?

I'm not sure. I bought the dvd for $12 or so a year ago. I did order it online.

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    She is on Amazon but for pure cardio, I love Amy Dixon's breathless body workouts. You can see them on Amazon or her web site.
    The Jackie DVD's I had, were all weights, not bad, but I wanted HIIT with cardio or both.

• lisamcintosh1401
    Options
    Fitness blender workouts on youtube. there are so many of them and they are so easy. all different legnths and workouts etc.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender workouts on youtube. there are so many of them and they are so easy. all different legnths and workouts etc.

I second fitness blender! I'm without a gym membership at the moment, don't want to jog on the ice outside, so their website has been keeping me in shape.