Subway

Options
i want somthing good, and a little bad?? any thoughts

Replies

• savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Subway southwest steak and cheese with LOTS of lettuce tomatoes and onions. Not to mention lots of southwest sauce!! Smelly and tasty!! yum
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    a 6 inch steak and cheese is only 380 calories. feels bad, but isn't!
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Chicken bacon ranch on whole wheat bread (Use a little light mayo or light ranch, tons of veggies and no cheese)

Chicken terriyaki is also amazing and while it is a little high in sugar, oh so delicous!

My mom enjoys the apple orchard chicken salad as well :smile:
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    i can't decide between chicken teraki (i can't spell) or the chicken salad... im sure that is really bad!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Vidalia onion terriyaki chicken, WITH cheese !
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Turkey on wheat and the kitchen sink veggies. Honey Mustard.
  • jamierizzo
    jamierizzo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I get the Black forest ham on wheat with mustard, lettuce and tomato. Sooo yummy!!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    ask them to hollow out the bread-- you'll save yourself sodium AND calories :)
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    Oh my! the chicken salad is SOOOO good!!!!!!!!! new obsession!
  • MsLadyED
    MsLadyED Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turkey on wheat and the kitchen sink veggies. Honey Mustard.

this is what i have too! except i use the lite mayo. 300 calorie meal! yummy!
  • njt812
    njt812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what is kicthen sink veggies?
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ask them to hollow out the bread-- you'll save yourself sodium AND calories :)

This also makes the sandwhich less messy to eat if you get lots and lots of veggies, like I do, I am temporarily working at subway, and knowing what goes into the products and how often the calorie and fat counts are deceptive as well as the owners have no scruples about t filling the light mayo bottle with regular mayo when they run out, using out of date mayo, meats, veggies etc etc, about all I eat there now is the turkey and roast beef.