The scale isn't moving much

Options
However, my clothes are getting looser. I must be doing something right. Right?! So hard to be patient!

Replies

• nocturnalfitness
    Options
    Are you working out? Muscle weighs more than fat, so you may seem like you're not losing for a while. Don't get discouraged, you'll see a drop. :)
  • sonyacares
    sonyacares Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing much strength training, mostly cardio. But yes, patience is key. :)
  • 1motorpsycho
    1motorpsycho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And I guess the whole muscle weighs more isn't true. Of course muscle is good to have though.
  • jordanify
    jordanify Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Take your measurements and how your clothes fit. The scale is not worth worrying about.
  • jordanify
    jordanify Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    sonyacares wrote: »
    I'm not doing much strength training, mostly cardio. But yes, patience is key. :)
    Try to do strength training twice weekly to increase metabolism and develop a tighter/leaner physique
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Here's some motivation for you,
    Need motivation ,please post before and after pics!!!!
    Is a board on here, some great stories and pics of people who are either still working or reached their goals. Keep it up, dedication and commitment will pay off, don't always listen to the scale.
  • sonyacares
    sonyacares Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jordanify wrote: »
    sonyacares wrote: »
    Try to do strength training twice weekly to increase metabolism and develop a tighter/leaner physique

:)
    Agreed! I'm getting there!