10lbs down (pics) Can anyone tell a difference?

Options

Replies

• nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    As everyone above said, you can definitely see a difference in your lower back and stomach. 10 pounds may not seem like a lot now, but that's awesome! And you should never feel ashamed about posting pictures of yourself on here. We all may not look the same, but we're all here for the same reason and we're all on the journey together. Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sorry for posting twice btw! :tongue: Wish there was a delete button...
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow ... there is definitely a difference after the first 10 lbs. ... keep up the good work. You're a beautiful woman and are going to look even more awesome as the weight comes off.
  • Rachaelthegreat
    Options
    Hi. You are doing great! I can tell you are smaller from side view and from behind. Keep working at it. I keep telling myself it took time to put the weight on, so it will take time to get it off. Be patient. You are already beautiful and much braver than me by posting your pictures. Way to go!
  • chevy3501002
    chevy3501002 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your belly good job!!!
  • marydee72
    marydee72 Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes!!!!!! HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!
    Keep going!
  • susanhoon
    susanhoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference, you've lost some right at the top of your tummy and good on you for taking these photos. I started at the same time in March and have also just lost 10lbs but sadly I hadn't taken any photos. Well done you.
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definately see a difference in the side on picture! Congrats :D
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Lower back and abdomen. Great Job!
  • Sstteepphaanniee
    Options
    i can deffinitly see a difference see a difference! how long did it take u to drop it?
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Your tummy and back are shrinking! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • MillieZ
    MillieZ Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh yeah..., keep up the good work!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i can see a differencE!! wtg!
  • AdriGirl
    AdriGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference. I really noticed a difference in your back. Your doing good!
    I have been taking weekly photos of myself, and I have yet to have enough courage to post them anywhere, but I showed my parents this last week and they noticed bigger a difference then I did between the first photo (week 2) and week 10... so sometimes it takes other people to see the change.
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Yes, you can definitely tell a difference! Way to go! Keep with it.
  • Katiebug84
    Katiebug84 Posts: 13
    Options
    I see a difference in your tummy and back! The side picture and back pics you can see the difference in! Congrats to u!
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options
    :smile: Common I'm sure you see it too!! It is 10 lbs!!!
    Hey you are 10 ahead of me! so stay positive and keep up whatever you are doing
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Definitely a visible difference! Way to go! :)
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your progress IS evident so keep it up!
  • AMBlass
    AMBlass Posts: 161
    Options
    Good job! Congrats! I don't have any before and after pictures taken of me, except just in everyday normal pictures from last summer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!