Fit Bit friends

Options
Hi my name is Nathalie and would love to find fit bit friend for some motivation and challenges !!!! I never used it with friends so I hope I will work it out !!!!! I am 44 and want to loose 2 stones !!!! I try
most day to complete 10000 steps and do more at weekends !!!!
Thank you

Replies

• ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm actively using my FitBit, but I'm not at 10k yet. My current goal is 5500 and I've gone as high as 7k. Feel free to add me. https://www.fitbit.com/user/28N2MF
  • auntyfreddy
    auntyfreddy Posts: 14
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. www.fitbit.com/user/2ZJ3FD

There is a fitbit users group in the group section http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • Sammieamfa
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to be delivered, do no idea how to use it but really want to add friends as I know it will motivate me more knowing that others can see what I'm up to (good or bad)
  • NAT2SLIM
    NAT2SLIM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great !!! You will love it !!! I am using mine everyday and alway aim to always do a minimum of 10000 steps a day !!!
    Still learning how to use it !!!
    Good luck !!!
  • NAT2SLIM
    NAT2SLIM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the link it is exactly what I was looking for !!!
    Thank you and keep moving !!!! Take care
    Nathalie
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    //www.fitbit.com/user/2XNZN8
    Would really like anyone to add me. I am a mum to young kids and a childminder so Monday to Friday usually average between 12.5k - 15k but come Saturday and Sunday it just drops off and I really need to up it!! Thanks
  • goldtop82
    Options
    Hi. I've been MFPing for 17 days and a Fitbit user for nearly two weeks. I'm walking around 8000-10000 steps a day. I do a 10 day week shift pattern and my steps drop when I'm on nites. If anyone wants to add me as a friend let me know and I'll tell you my email.