163 down (298-135lbs) Female 25 5'8

Replies

• bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Congrats. you look amazing.
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • wauw! you are such a inspiration! :D you look amazing!
  • shiyamalee4
    shiyamalee4 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! Well done thats fantastic u have worked hard and look at you now! stunning and strong and healthy. WHAT A LEGEND!. and what a gorgeous tiny waist! Thanks for putting up the photos showing how u have gradually lost weight, each one getting smaller and smaller. Sometimes its hard to believe the extreme before and after pics, but I feel inspired by yours. REMEMBER NOTHING CAN STOP YIU NOW. Best wishes, Shiyamalee
  • First let me start by saying job well done! You look smokin' hott! I, too have pcos. It's so hard to lose with it. Mybig stomach is my issue. However i think i can do this!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    YOu look AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work! you did the dern thing lady!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    You look incredible! Great job :D
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    One word. Damn. That's amazing
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Dayum, girl! Nice work!
  • anny3818
    anny3818 Posts: 37 Member
    wow... you look amazing
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Well done! Also, you are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
  • Nesslifts
    Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
    You are GORGEOUS!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    I am absolutely stunned!! You look incredible!!! Congrats on all of your hard work...it certainly paid off :):):)
  • Good for you. So much hard work. You look great and I'm sure feel great also!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    You look like a completely different person! Beautiful. That's an amazing transformation.
  • kdhith
    kdhith Posts: 43 Member
    Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • mechele68
    mechele68 Posts: 7 Member
    you look GREAT! Congratulations on your success
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    You are a whole different person! That's what I want to be! You look amazing. I'm very happy for you! Set a number to never go past...and if you do, get right back to healthy eating. I surely wish I had done that when I was young. You will be so happy that you stayed healthy. And not like me, who almost died at 59...no food is worth my life. Congratulations to you!!!
  • CONGRATS
  • stephxfit
    stephxfit Posts: 30 Member
    OMG you are gorgeous. Pretty sure i have a full blown girl crush on you ;)

Thank you for sharing your story! It's very encouraging.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!