at a halt! HELP

Options
samcou90
samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
edited February 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I started in 1 jan 2015. Im 5 foot 2 and 16 stone. The first month was greatbinlost 7-8lbs this month iv been boucing between 15.13-16.2? Its making me so frustrated

Replies

• kayleighalford9
    kayleighalford9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    in the same boat Sam, I just keep working out and think it will go eventually lol. Same stats as you if you want to support each other. Start weight was 17 stone and I'm now 15.7 since Jan 1st
  • samcou90
    Options
    I started in 1 jan 2015. Im 5 foot 2 and 16 stone. The first month was greatbinlost 7-8lbs this month iv been boucing between 15.13-16.2? Its making me so frustrated
  • samcou90
    Options
    Wow thats amazing results already. It can get to u. Yes i will try and add you ☺
  • samcou90
    Options
  • samcou90
    Options
    samcou90 wrote: »
  • samcou90
    Options
    Somhow it will not show the rest of my problem lol. Calories 1200-1500. Iv 2 kids and work so walk on breaks and cross trainer at home when kids are not under my feet. Iv introduced veggies although im a sucker for energy drinks and chocolate but within my goal. Drink lots of water x
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Firstly, when you start dieting you'll lose a few pounds of water weight - this will go back on when you go back into maintenance, so that'll count towards some of the weight you lose last month.

Secondly, we're only a week into this month! You won't lose weight consistently all the time, some weeks you'll stay the same, some you'll gain. For example, eating a lot of salt one day will add pounds on the next day, but it won't be fat, just water weight. You just need to keep at it and follow the general trend.
  • samcou90
    Options
    Yesnthanks demoralfairy. Im to exicted to get the results now lol im aiming 1 stone upto 13lb for every two months. Doing things right as much as i can
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! Haha. It's so hard to be patient sometimes! But it's an exciting journey too, to see yourself changing. Sounds like you're doing alright, just keep at it :D
  • samcou90
    Options
    Thank you. Taking before pictures and measurments from yesterday so. Stone by stone ill take new ones. 7 years and i put 6 stone on. Wana lose it all withing 12-18 months
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It's been a week since you've lost? Not long enough, be patient.
  • samcou90
    Options
    Ok so im learning from other forum convos sometimes people have longer than 1 week stint. But is the things im eating ok x
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    OP, as long as you stay in a defict you'll be fine. Have you used any online calculators to figure out your TDEE? If not here is a good site to get you started.

http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
  • samcou90
    Options
    It says 2164. Thanks for that. So do i still have a defict and lose. Hopefully
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    samcou90 wrote: »
    Ok so im learning from other forum convos sometimes people have longer than 1 week stint. But is the things im eating ok x

Doesn't matter what you eat. You just need a deficit.