Newbie! im starting new life!

Options
Im 28 years old and have a great wife and son that I want to see the rest of my life. I was 282 and now im 245 in little over a month of some serious training and control. I about reached my goal that I set for my birthday that is the 15th of may. So lost a lot of fat and gained some more muscle. Inches are about 4 in my waist I have lost. Im 6'4" so i am big guy. Just want say ,we can all do this no matter what! Take control your mind and set to your goal. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck right back atcha! :bigsmile:
  • charwell
    charwell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY...I SHARE YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL...I HAVE A SPOUSE AND 2 DAUGHTERS TOO...I STARTED OUT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND TO DATE I HAVE LOST 11 POUNDS...I'M MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU SO I LOOK A BIT CHUBBY...I WAS ACTUALLY TOLD TODAY FROM SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR ME AND DIDN'T KNOW I WAS DOING THIS...YOU HAVE LOST WEIGHT IN YOUR FACE...CARRY ON AND I WISH YOU GREAT LUCK~CHASE
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! Welcome! :smile:
  • purrteetea
    purrteetea Posts: 24
    Options
    nice!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    great job! wishing you continued success and happy (soon to come) birthday
    shine
  • juicedvette
    juicedvette Posts: 11
    Options
    Right on people! Funny thing about 2 weeks ago I was out town on business and that night went to logans for salad and dinner and guys asked me for my id for my bud 55 calorie beer. And said no way that was me. I was around 305 when I got the new id so yeah made me feel good. Thanks everyone!