New here and would love some friends

Options
I have let myself go more than I want too. I need to get back on track and I found this place. It looks like it is riot. Please add me as a friend. We can help each other.

Replies

• Atagi73
    Atagi73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Another newbie myself, welcome and stuff
  • lauraltimms
    Options
    Welcome :) pretty new to this as well!!
  • PandaBearOnJupiter
    Options
    Me too! Total newb. Would love some friends! Besides my beloved Girl Scout cookies, of course. ;)
  • JoJoBeans22
    JoJoBeans22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    thanks new friends!
  • Sharipo
    Options
    Same here new myself or I can say back in the MFP game. I looking for friends to. Welcome.
  • ShayShay806
    Options
    I been on here for years but did not utilize it now I am trying it more frequently and realizing its a great tool! Welcome and I am looking for new friends!
  • vicky177mfp
    vicky177mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have let myself go more than I want too. I need to get back on track and I found this place. It looks like it is riot. Please add me as a friend. We can help each other.

• lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    welcome JoJo,
    Your off to a great start just by being here and tracking fuel intake and calories burned. 15 days in and feeling healthier each day. Add me if you like and I'd be happy to mutually motivate and encourage. Have a wonderful day:-)
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Not really a newbie but always looking for new friends :D feel free to add x
  • misstarak
    misstarak Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and on the right track feel free to add me
  • ashleylashlee
    Options
    Not so new to a healthy lifestyle but I found this app.. and fell in love! I think its great that this app provides a way to help others and find the motivation we need to succeed! Positivity is a must.. good luck to all of you!!
  • JoJoBeans22
    JoJoBeans22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies and adds!