Not completely new, but tired of going it alone!

Options
livingnova
livingnova Posts: 6
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, guys! I've been trying to do this on my own (silly, I know), but I'm ready for some outside support! I'm up for being friends with anyone!

My goals are honing my fitness and losing extra weight for my health and looking as good as possible. My struggles are with staying focused and on track.

Looking for new friends!

Replies

• kathrynshouse
    Options
    Me and you both! I've not really put myself out there in MFP. I'm doing this alone as well
  • dingbat5
    Options
    I have ~40lbs to lose, just bought a food scale, heavy lifts on upper body (knee injury prevents lower body), and light cardio on elliptical. add me :)
    also, yay 802!!!
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Always here for motivation and support. Feel free to add me, I have a looong way to go, so I'll be around for a while :)
  • jessmello03
    jessmello03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! That goes for anyone! Having other people looking for your daily log in helps so much!
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Having MFP friends has helped me alot!
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to send me an add request
  • qbear
    qbear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was to think it's silly to add random strangers for support. But it works! So add me if you'd like!
  • KerstinK1972
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have done this before alone and then went to a site where I found tons of support. I lost so much weight and stayed motivated. The site does not exist anymore so I jioned here to do this again. I had a back injury and gained 30 something pounds back. Sucks. But I know I can do it I just need to stay on track :)
  • livingnova
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of your support (already)! I look forward to figuring out how the community works. What are some tricks or habits that have been most helpful?
  • shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey :) you can add me too. If you're forgetful like me, I find that prelogging my meals help, so at the end of the day I just make small tweaks if necessary.
  • eleazar_garcia
    eleazar_garcia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also new to this, add me if you wish, you can help me also..cheers
  • kjbrose
    kjbrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like seeing my friends on my home page; their success is a constant reminder of what we can accomplish. It also helps keep me faithful to my daily logs. Also, frequent the community pages to help others and find people with similar aspirations. Good luck!
  • carlagulson
    Options
    Please add me too i'm new to this so support and positives thoughts from ppl and friends
    Will help greatly. Also seeing how far ppl have goto and there results :-)
  • mbforfree
    mbforfree Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Like some motivation as well!
  • DirtKrazy1
    DirtKrazy1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Support is always good. Tring to eat right and get the rest of the family to join in. I am tring to get motivated to do some light cardio. Lost 20lbs so far and love it.
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like...i have been doing it alone since i started. I don't mind it, a work out partner is great for some. So far i have lost 79 lbs. I work out seven days a week for at least 30 minutes, but its usually and hour or so. A mix of walking, jogging, and cardio/functional flexibility. I have Biggest Loser dvd from like the third season, love it.
  • amymurphy000
    Options
    Feel free to add me. More motivating friends is always needed!
  • lknewth
    lknewth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way.
  • KungfuPanda14
    KungfuPanda14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same here. Add me ☺️
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, focusing and staying on track are major issues for me.