Starting again for the 5th time!!!

Options
If I say publicly that I'm going to do it, then I may well stick to it!!!

So there it is: as of Monday 9th February I am on a strict diet and fitness plan!!!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Start today!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good luck! don't make it so strict its not sustainable.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Why not today? And why a strict plan? I'd guess all your four previous plans have been strict as well, am I right?
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The reason I said Monday is because at the time I posted I was actually about to sleep - I'm in the UK!

I haven't been overly strict I don't think that's been the issue - I have been having treat days, which I'm not sure are a good idea now!
  • kimmy6779
    kimmy6779 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im with you!
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I've been doing terrible. Time for a fresh start! I'm also trying to go sugar free today as well.
  • Sldang
    Options
    Let's be friends and motivate each other, ADD me :smiley: I'd love to support you! We can do this!
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Try not to see it as failing & starting again. Everyone slips up occasionally! But you're dusting yourself off and carrying on, not giving up! Good luck :smile:
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Thomas A. Edison

Never give up!! you can do this!!
  • CassarahW
    CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You only fail when you stop trying. I agree, you're not starting again, you're continuing on your path! My favorite quote is: fall down seven times, get up eight. Take smaller steps, today make a goal to drink enough water, journal everything you eat, and just make better decisions today than yesterday (perfection is unattainable and undesirable). You have to be happy with your choices because they are lifestyle choices, not quick fixes to lose weight. ((Hugs)) you got this! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm working hard at being consistent.
  • Amanda118118
    Amanda118118 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also in the UK.... Please feel free to add me!
  • hamoncan
    hamoncan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    At least you persistently keep coming back. Build on that.
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm having difficulty adding people! Please feel free to add me!!!
  • nkovacs1954
    nkovacs1954 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We all start again each day. You'll do fine and don't punish yourself when you have that donut instead of an apple..just go walk an extra half mile
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    here is some advice to stop the cycle of starting and stopping. do not restrict calories to low or restric certain food groups. and stop having cheat days. moderation will give you better long term results.
  • Cleo120313
    Cleo120313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't think Diet, think changing your eating lifestyle. Diets put pressure on one

I have been tracking my food off and on again for past year. I know how you feel.

Hang in there!
  • sandazza44
    Options
    I too am in the UK and started 6 days ago for my 2nd time. The frustrating thing is I suggested this to a friend over 18 months ago and she has now lost over 3 stone and looks fantastic! It's only me that is stopping me, so giving myself a good kick up the backside.
  • Danniibiggs
    Danniibiggs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandazza have you been good for them 6 days. ??
    I've had 12000 every day and today I have eating cake all day grrrrrr
    I mess up :-(