Looking for friends :)

Options
Hey guys! I'm relatively new to this and I would love some like minded folks to talk to...I think I'm boring my friends and family to death. Here are my current stats...I started at 185 and lost some by eating paleoish...ish :) and moving more.
H- 5'4
Cw- 169
Gw- 140

Replies

• Mightykaci
    Mightykaci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got a little more than you to lose but I'd love someone else to keep accountable with!
    SW 258
    CW 248
    GW 200 then 150 :smile:
    meal planning is the hardest part for me. I have to think of things that will keep and my husband happy.
  • lilyannalopez
    lilyannalopez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I've had this app for awhile but I'm FINALLY using it. I just started really trying at the beginning of the year.
    H - 5'3"
    CW 160
    GW 120

Meal planning is hard! There's so many recipes online and I have a really picky eater at home. Haha.

• mshaw166
    mshaw166 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Paleo is a great way to eat all the time, even if it is only 80 percent of the time. Do you excercise? Even 2 or 3 times a week in addition to eating clean can help.
  • Mightykaci
    Mightykaci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really like the idea of paleo, cutting out cheese and bread would be huge for me.
  • jodi180
    jodi180 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kaci- I pm'd you :)

Lily- I find it easiest to find 4/5 meals you really like and stick with them...I eat the same thing almost everyday lol, and then when I get bored I just switch them up.

Yup! Freaking love Paleo! I do exercise- bit I don't log here simply because I'm lazy lol. I also have a fitbit so I see no need to log twice.
  • lilyannalopez
    lilyannalopez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its awesome! I did it a few years ago but when I moved it was hard to find good farmers markets and places to find grass fed beef.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey There. Please feel free to send me an add request.
  • jojooo714
    jojooo714 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm 5'4". I've been on MFP for a few years but this is the first time I am this consitent and the first time participating in the forums. I am trying to lose my baby weight. My profile pic is pre-baby. I am currently 156 lbs. I was at 206 when I had baby #2. My gw is 132 lbs. I eat pretty cleanly. This weekend was not a good one as I hosted my husband's promotion party, but I want to get there slowly but surely. Please feel free to add me.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome!