Weekly calorie count

Options
alexcejaq
alexcejaq Posts: 15
edited February 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hello, my name is Alex, 32 years young mother of two sons, 14 &13, happily married, and trying to loose 12 more pounds. I just downloaded MFP about two weeks ago and I love it. So my only thing is; I wish it had a line graph or something where it tells you your totally calories burned through activity during the week. Something like what "MapMyWalk" app has. Or maybe this app does have it but I don't know how to open it. Any comments are greatly appreciated;)

Replies

• Smaravetz
    Smaravetz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you're checking on the website, you can see that under "Reports" and then in the pull-down menu, choose Calories Burned. (it defaults to weight). I haven't found it on the phone app yet, not sure if it's visible there.
  • windamere16
    windamere16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex
    Please add me
    I'm Kat
  • alexcejaq
    Options
    Smaravetz wrote: »
    If you're checking on the website, you can see that under "Reports" and then in the pull-down menu, choose Calories Burned. (it defaults to weight). I haven't found it on the phone app yet, not sure if it's visible there.

Ok. I'll have to check on my laptop. And YhEa I don't think they have that as an option on the weight progress thing. I just saw the options for measurements but not calories burned. Hopefully they add that soon. Thanks.
  • kyta32
    kyta32 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I only do laptop, but in my exercise diary, the calories burned (and minutes) are listed by day and by week. Once I've logged my exercise for Sunday, the calories burned for the week show the entire week's calories. On Monday, weekly calories resets to 0. The day exercise calories resets may be different for people who started MFP on different days.

I wish I could get a weekly summary of eaten calories too. If I can, I can't figure out how...