New to MFP... UK friends wanted.

Options
Hi I'm 36 and a busy mum of 4, I'd like to find new friends (Male or female) on here in a similar situation me. I have around 3 stone to lose and have given myself 6 months to do it in.

Replies

• jwingrove855
    Options
    Hi I'm Joy. I'm a busy grandma. I'm 55 I would like to loose 4 st at least. I've been doing MFP for 14 days tomorrow. (Weigh in day tomorrow).
    I work full time as a District Nurse I'm mum to 2 boys all grown up and married and now have 2 granddaughters as both son's have a daughter each.
    I'm divorced and now it's just me and the dog. I moved house 18 months ago and I am in the process of renovating it.
    It would be nice to have a friend on here with a goal to loosing 4 st.
    Look forward to hearing from you. Joy
  • lizi3001
    lizi3001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have 4 stone to lose. I spend 8 hours a day sat at a desk for work so all activity has to be outside work hours which can be hard if busy. I cycle to work and swim twice a week. I have also started body pump to up the anti!
    Ive logged in for 40 days in a row and lost a stone but could also do with some buddies to keep me motivated!
  • edruddick
    edruddick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Likewise!!! Buddies will definitely help to keep motivated! I lost 4kg in about 6 weeks November last year but haven't been good logging since Xmas and hence weight loss has stopped! 3 years ago I was 20 kilos heavier so I'm on the right path but need to have a good year now to get me towards my goal!

• GillianVL
    GillianVL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm not completely new to MFP having used it back in 2013 when I did lose a bit of weight. However I've just been through the change and as a result have unwanted weight that needs shedding. Back on MFP for two weeks but not losing weight and discovered body going into starvation mode as I've been exercising and not eating enough! Have had to up calorie intake today which was hard to achieve but just about managed it. Fingers crossed this strategy works!
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi

Yvonne here, im from London but live in Newcastle upon Tyne.
    Feel free to add as need motivation to lose this baby weight of 1 1/2 stone and additional 1st on top :D
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for uk friends too! Please add me anyone! Xx
  • julisha
    julisha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Birmingham and also looking for UK friends for motivation, please feel free to add me. Hoping to loose approx 2.5 stone by the end of June, Today is DAY ONE ... again my dairy is open to friends
  • amandabean350
    amandabean350 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm amanda im 30 from lancashire I want to loose 2 stone for medical reasons so need lots of help and support. Feel free to add me xx
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello all, also from UK, Yorkshire, I am 41, Male with 2.5 st minimum to lose, I work nights in a chocolate factory so I need all the help I can get (could be worse, could be a beer factory)
    Feel free to add me, but I don't give out free samples ;)
  • Phoenix_Slimber
    Phoenix_Slimber Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im from Aberdeen :) 21 with an 8 month old daughter. Got about 5 stone to loose. Feel free to add me :)
  • bigshug1978
    bigshug1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Gavin, I'm 36 and have two kids and a loopy black lab. I have been on here for about a month and have a goal of 3 stone to lose, feel free to add me I'm on every day and have an open food diary....here's to dropping the weight
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nathalie, I'm 39 and a deputy head at a primary school in London. I've been here since new year and have lost a stone, have 2 more stone to lose, I log in daily and have an open diary. Feel free to add me
  • paulamfp38
    Options
    Wow...lovely ppl feel free to add me to 38 single mum bout 3/4 stone to lose from notts on day 3 ( messed up today) but tomorrow is new day plz add as need all motivation I can get :)
  • mazc75
    mazc75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Marion, just turned 40, mum of 3 and I'm from Ayrshire, Scotland. I have been using MFP since July 2014 and have currently lost 31lb. I have still got another 4 stone I would like to lose! Feel free to add me if you want to boost your motivation.. We're all in the same boat!