Maybe we could support/motivate each other :)

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Francesca, my weights been really up and down, but lately it's been more up than down and I really want to change that. Hopefully some of you lovely like minded people will add me and we can help motivate each other, and keep each other accountable :)

Replies

• eleblanc999
    Options
    I would be happy to add you! I am also looking for more friends for support and motivation :D
  • francesca2334
    francesca2334 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's awesome :)
  • Heights173
    Options
    Me too. How do I add you lol
  • Heights173
    Options
    :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My weight has been up a lot too over the past two years. I need to lose about 30 pounds. I will send you a friend request
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Fitnessgal5523
    Fitnessgal5523 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support you! Feel free to add me!
  • GlendaFab
    Options
    I am very interested in joining this group and adding friends. I have been keeping a food diary for almost five years now and lost 40 pounds, only to slowly gain back 20 of it. I am reinvigorated to get back down to my healthy weight and stay there - with a little help from my friends. :)
    - My worst times are the weekends. I do not log like I should and tend to eat things I know I shouldn't. I would like to make sure to check in on weekends and keep myself (and maybe help others) on track!
    - I know we can make it happen. Thanks everyone and feel free to add me!
  • francesca2334
    francesca2334 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, I think I've added everyone who's commented (or you've added me) :)
  • brown00man
    Options
    I'm trying to do my best to get which i want to achieve.. Add me too✋
  • Admiralspoopy
    Admiralspoopy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, feel free to add me as well.
  • zoewooller96
    zoewooller96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to add people but it won't let me! Would be great to see other peoples progress and it'd help keep me motivated!
  • GlendaFab
    Options
    Hey all! Something weird happened to my app and all my requests for friends got canceled, all my friends got removed, and all my incoming requests were deleted! I got customer support to help me, but would you all add me back if we were once friends? I will send new requests out too.
    PS, Had a "bad" food weekend. It was our anniversary so we went out and I feel like I never really got back on track all weekend. Here's to a new day!
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to befriend me
  • rudyu1979
    Options
    hi remember to get your sweat on today!
  • iamsamanaafreen
    Options
    Hello.. I am new here.
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too :)
  • KerstinK1972
    Options
    I am pretty new here as well. Feel free to add me. The more support the better :smiley:
  • rynlegaspi
    rynlegaspi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support you 100%-good times & bad times
  • jenisid
    jenisid Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm trying to lose 40 pounds in 6 months, getting discouraged as i've only lost 1.5 pounds in one week :(