10lbs down (pics) Can anyone tell a difference?

Options
1235»

Replies

• susyj
    susyj Posts: 28
    Options
    of course there is a difference! keep up the great work!
  • veroyaz
    veroyaz Posts: 4
    Options
    GREAT JOB and yes you can definately tell....keep it up and be patient:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Can see a definate difference in your waist, tummy and back. Good work! :happy: :flowerforyou:

I agree! Well done!
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference- and I think you are very couragous to post the pictures. You should be proud!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes...definite difference in waist tummy back shoulders neck face. You're doing great!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell...Great going:drinker:
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You certainly can see a difference in your stomach and back.

Keep taking pictures of yourself once a week. You don't have to share them, but keep them for yourself and you will be able to seee the difference from week to week.

Also measure you neck and wrists/ankles, there are the first place to lose any mass. Keep track and numbers don't lie, you can see the difference.

Good luck in your goals.

Dustin Reiner
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mostly i see a difference on your tummy and back. Great job!!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    :D i can !! :D
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    10lbs does make a difference! wow. Your face looks a lot thinner as well which makes your eyes appear to be bigger. Very pretty =}
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    You can totally see a difference!!! Good job!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    Definitely can see the change in your belly and back. You're doing a great job!
  • familyfound
    familyfound Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! I would love to see more pictures of your progress as you continue on this journey! Good for you for posting the pictures! I would be so proud of achieving that much already!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see the difference in your stomach and back photos. Keep it up, and you will see it for yourself.
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Sure can you can see it in your tummy and lower back, keep up the great work!
  • RaiTay
    RaiTay Posts: 21
    Options
    You're stomach, face, and back area have gotten smaller. That's so awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference, you are looking great! Your stomach and back are smaller. I think it's a pretty amazing difference to be honest. I weigh in at 230 right now and I didn't think a 10 lb loss would show much and so I was planning on taking pics every 20 lbs. However, after seeing yours you just changed my mind, lol! Congrats and keep it up!

PS, how tall are you?
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look great, a huge difference in the back/stomach area!!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Huge difference, stomach, back, & Thighs. What a difference 10lbs can make! Good job, keep up the great work!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see a difference! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!