How I lost the weight, recovered from my eating disorder, and gained my life back

Options
2»

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration thankyou for sharing your story
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I've never had an ED, but your story spoke to something universal. I'm so proud of you. And by the way, you look super fantastic!
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!!!
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I feel for the struggle, but I also understand obstacles. You are awesome for figuring it out, and finally loving yourself! I am one of those who seeks everyone's approval . It's so annoying! I hope this is finally the successful road for me. Take care, you look fantastic!!
  • GreatCthulhu
    GreatCthulhu Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What a difficult journey, I am so glad you had the strength to work through it. Your story must have been so hard to write and I admire your bravery. Congratulations on finding your happy place, something I hope to achieve one day. You look beautiful and strong.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you look great in your last picture. Glad you are finding happiness!!! I can totally relate with the cake thing, i have no control with sweet, but I have never purged before, and don't plan on it, I have to train myself to be OK wanting sweets, but not eating them like I have, and whatever it is that I am trying to fill in my life by eating them with reckless abandon haha. @jackiegiraffe
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.. It takes a very strong person to overcome those struggles.. And you look great!
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to hear you feel good! The bonus is you look better than you did in any of the other versions of yourself.
  • redtent
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I have also struggled with an eating disorder most of my life and still find I obsess about my food and weight on a daily basis. I'm hoping this website will help me lose the weight and keep it off in a healthy way. Glad you recognized when you felt too skinny and found your happy place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!