How do I add friends on IOS?

Options
Really new to this and trying to find a way I can add friends from community posts, and in general. Help! Thanks!

Replies

• heidimariebarsness
    Options
    I have been trying to figure it out too???
  • aryseespieces
    aryseespieces Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    At least I'm not alone!
  • heidimariebarsness
    Options
    Well when you find out friend me!
  • jgrimm2359
    jgrimm2359 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I def can not figure it out!!!!
  • catt792
    Options
    Just click there profile picture and press add friend.

Than to accept go to friends and press requests than press accept or denial!

Hope this helps and feel free to add me
  • aryseespieces
    Options
    I can't click on the profile picture! It won't take me anywhere! That's what I'm trying to figure out
  • aryseespieces
    Options
    I'm having to remember the username and manually go into my requests and plug it in and add! I can't click on anyone's profile picture in forums and get to their profile!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm having to remember the username and manually go into my requests and plug it in and add! I can't click on anyone's profile picture in forums and get to their profile!
    Because that function is not useable on the iPhone apps. I just wait and add people when I use my MacBook.
  • joyxoxo
    joyxoxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ooooh that's why! I've checked and there's soo many people that don't know why we can't add friends! yay now we know why!
    Because that function is not useable on the iPhone apps. I just wait and add people when I use my MacBook.

ooooh that's why! I've checked and there's soo many people that don't know why we can't add friends! yay now we know why!
  • aryseespieces
    Options
    Wow that explains a lot