alexjrschmidt84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • lorrainel1964
    lorrainel1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making the group! Can't wait to do this together!
  • vmwelch1229
    vmwelch1229 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please also include me with this group I need all the support I can get. I'm also needing to lose around 100 pounds for this year.
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    shaunsmoot wrote: »
    MFP will be your new BFF. The support you'll get from everyone is amazing. You have a massive cheerleading section that will keep you pumped up. A lot of your success will be determined by your attitude. A POSITIVE ATTITUDE WILL BRING POSITIVE RESULTS. :) It's mind over matter! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN CONQUER THIS.....YOU WILL! However the other side of this is if you think you can't.....you won't. Make MFP an OCD of yours over the next year. Log everything!!! Don't cheat the system cause you're only cheating yourself. Mark your calendar with a daily appt to get in some exercise! Don't break the appt because YOU ARE IMPORTANT not only to yourself but your family! It takes 21 days to make a habit, make this next 21 days the beginning of seeing a happier, more motivated, & more beautiful you! <3
    YOU'VE GOT THIS! NOW GO OWN IT! (*)

This is soo motivating it brought a tear to my eye! Thanks for empowering me to kick butt this week. :)
  • Mommaannie2510
    Mommaannie2510 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to add you as a friend!? I'm in and would love the support too.
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have 108lbs to lose on my journey, can always use the support! Feel free to add me
  • katecm17
    katecm17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm all in
  • urainacooper
    urainacooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

I have the same goal as well. I will send a friend request. This is going to be an awesome year :D (*)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanting additional support is welcome to add me, also. I have at least 100 to lose.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 94 pounds to lose and a wedding sometime this fall. I will be mother of the groom. I do NOT want to be the fat lady that ruins the pictures. The mother of the bride is slim and gorgeous, so, I have my work cut out for me. I have lost 13 pounds since January 1 on MFP. My plan is to lose 7 pounds a month. I may not lose all 94 pounds this year, but I want to be well on my way by Christmas. If I may suggest...if you haven't checked them out, go join one of the Biggest Loser Teams. We are just now finishing up on week 6 and will be starting a new 6 week challenge very soon. I am on Team Teal. We won last week's challenge. Not bragging, but we are AWESOME!!! Lisa Child is our team leader. She has really helped me stay on track with my weight loss goal. I joined the team and do some mini challenges, daily and weekly challenges and get points for each thing I am able to complete. It helps me stay on task, because I know my other team mates are counting on me to pull big numbers, and not just on the scale. To find us, go to the community tab, scroll down when the page loads, click on Biggest Loser and find Team Teal. B)
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I've learned timelines are bad for me so I have no goal date in mind, but over 100 pounds to lose.
  • intannor81
    intannor81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been in MFP for 1+ month already and loving it. Currently trying to lose lotssss of weight and living a healthier life. This journey would be more enjoyable when we have friends who are positive & motivational.. and also friends who know how hard it is and what it takes to lose those weight. :smiley: so do add me~
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Hello Ladies you are all sooo inspirational! I love your goals, weddings, life , children mother of the bride:)) PLEASE ADD ME
  • grace1mfp
    grace1mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to be on this journey with everyone! I know we can do this with all this support how can we go wrong.
  • ToniC9
    ToniC9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Not quite needing to lose 100 (closer to 65) but I am looking for more MFP friends with long term goals & great attitudes!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 40 and am always looking for friends!!
  • LisaMcDonald86
    LisaMcDonald86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We can do this :)

I am a teacher and this what i tell my kiddos

FAIL
    F FIRST
    A ATTEMPT
    I In
    L Learning

:)

I love this and will keep telling myself this.... I also need to lose a large amount of weight. I'll love to join you in your goal of getting 100 pounds lighter by 2016. Please feel free to add me :)
  • trenklejm
    trenklejm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The fact that everyone is trying and keeping with it is an inspiration to anyone! I have lost 185 pounds and would like to loose around 34 more. Please add me I am always looking for other people to motivate me!
  • laurahutch2015
    laurahutch2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose around 70lbs. my problem is that In my mind I don't feel as big as the scale and pictures say I do :( please feel free to add me