Looking for some buddies to make the journey with

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Ryan, and I'm looking to make some friends in this community. I'm in my early twenties, and I am looking to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. In essence I'm looking for some accountability partners, who I can help as well. You can be of any age, just so long as you have a decent sense of humor and a positive mental attitude. I have had weight loss success in the past, but I always ended up gaining the weight back about 6 months later. This time I'm going for a lifestyle change, where I'll lose the weight and keep it off for the rest of my life. Please feel free, nay, encouraged to add me. If you don't want to add me, I wish you the best in your weight loss journey! :smiley:

Replies

• staystrong913
    Options
    Hello Ryan! My name is Lindi and I am also embarking on a weight loss journey. I am looking to lose around 35lbs. Last year I was introduced to the project 10 challenge with Vislaus and lost 20 lbs and 22 inches in 90 days. I have put about 6lbs back on but am ready to take control of the rains and get this weight off. I wish you luck with your weight loss and hope to hear about your accomplishments!
  • kventi
    Options
    Connect with me on intsagram @swell_fitness! We can all help each other stay accountable