I'm Tired of Being Fat

Simply put...I'm tired of being fat! I have 3 weddings coming up that I want to look fabulous for. I have one in May, July, and sept. I seen a picture of myself recently and I hated that person. I have a 7 year old godson that has the energy of a jackrabbit and I want to be able to play with him and run with him. He is my world but more importantly I have a series of health issues and need to do this to save my life. Help me save my life!

Replies

• CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Your profile says you only have 13 more pounds to lose. Would you mind sharing what health issues you have? Are they weight-related?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    I assume you are seeing your doctor regularly... is s/he checking your vitamin and iron levels and stuff? You can be tired all the time if you are short on Vitamin D, iron, and a bunch of things like that. To have the energy to work out, it's important to make sure that any deficiencies have been addressed. I used to be vitamin D deficient and I was a SLUG.
  • lefondria
    lefondria Posts: 2 Member
    I have lupus and I also have anemia. I am just ready to save my own life but even as i write this, I have the urge to eat a hot fudge sundae. What is wrong with me?
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Anemia is horrible for making you feel tired. Have they started you on anything to help with that? Hang in there hun..add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • @gothchiq‌ do you take a vitamin D supplement? If so, which one? How long did it take you to see a difference?
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Craving sugary things happens to me, too, when I'm tired. I hope you can find healthy ways to feed yourself while you're treated for your anemia.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    I am very deficient in Vitamin D so I take a 5,000 IU supplement daily. It's Nature Made brand but there are lots of D3 supplements out there. Seems I don't absorb it properly, so I have to take crazy amounts. I start perking up in a couple weeks. Doctor checks my levels every 3 months.