Looking to connect with motivated, goal driven individuals! Or those that need inspired!

Options
My name is Audrey, and I discovered an amazing all natural nutrition/lifestyle that changed my life 2 years ago! I lost 16 lbs and 13 inches, and I am the strongest I've felt since high school! I've coached over 200 people in meeting their individual goals since meeting my own! And what a rewarding ride it has been! I discovered that I am the "cleanest" when I am keeping a diary of my diet and exercise, so here I am! Back on my FitnessPal! I am looking to connect with other positive, motivated, and goal driven individuals! #changenormal #happierandhealthier #teamtransform6ib6hvtf84i6.jpg

Replies

• lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey Audrey, congratulations on your accomplishments. Please feel free to send me an add request
  • sisbell
    sisbell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats and welcome back!
  • MiaLove03
    MiaLove03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Im looking for highly motivated people to keep me on my game. I want to reach podium in july in a cycling race but my eating haunts.me!!! Glad to become friends!!
  • audreysonger
    Options
    Hello all! Looking forward to continuing to support one another in this community!
  • brittynycole705
    Options
    I need some help and guidance.... Anyone I've been going to the gym with little weight loss results. Think I need to change my diet up a but more or could I be gaining muscle
  • audreysonger
    Options
    Brittynycole705, diet is a HUGE component of weight loss. And not just any diet, but also the right kind of diet! In fact, it is often even more important than exercise in terms of losing weight. I have found that I cannot personally judge my successes solely based on weight, as I am built pretty muscularly. Have you considered taking some pictures that you can compare? Or measuring your inches? Those seem to be two other ways that I have been able to reflect on my progress and noticed my changes!