I want to be 30 again!

I want to get down to 125lbs. I need to lose and keep off 14lbs. I have been close, within 5lbs of my goal weight and gained all the weight back. My biggest problem is stress. I need to learn how to deal with it, to let things go. I am active. I take care of 9 horses, 3 dogs, two men, two grandkids and a landscape business, so I don't understand why I keep all this weight?

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Hey... I want to be 40 again, nevermind 30. Stress eating is a killer. I did my weight loss low carb, moderate protein, slightly higher fats. Still keeping my carbs under 150g net/day in maintenance (it'll be 1 yr anniversary of maintenance March 5.)
    31. Hang in there! Keep logging and working on finding other ways to deal with stress.
  • That's great. Congrats on your loss and keeping it off. I am looking forward to the day I can say the same thing.
  • Anniepi66
    Anniepi66 Posts: 45 Member
    30! Shoot, I would settle for 50! And we all have different lives and different goals. But I am a bit jealous of you needing to lose only 14 pounds. I have 90 to lose! I started off needing to lose 20. Gained that back and 10 more. Now all the way up to 90 pounds overweight. So my suggestion to you - for what it is worth - lose it very slowly! Or lose maybe only 4 lbs. and don't worry about the other 10. If you do this enough, next time you will need to lose 30 lbs. I know. I've been there. So keep on keeping on. Slow and steady, keep the MFP log, up the exercise a tad and you will get there. Yes, you will! :)
  • I hope so. How did u lose the 20 lbs?