Need support

Options
Hi I'm Heidi! I have been on the weight roller coaster for years. This time I am going to keep if off! I need some support, words of encouragement and advise. Please help me!!

Replies

• I_Am_Grimlock
    Options
    Let's be friends. I need support also.
  • fashion_chameleon
    Options
    Same here I've been trying to lose weight for a while now time. The best advice is to take it a day at a time. Good luck
  • intannor81
    intannor81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck~ we are all on the same boat~ :D keep it simple and enjoy the journey~
  • ikikuru
    ikikuru Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've just started too, I don't need to lose much. But anything means a change in attitude. I've found some very tasty low calorie food recipes online. I guess ultimately you have to do it your way. I've been getting our and waking every day, I now see things like chocolate as a reward. I can have some if the calories permit. I think it's good to start slow, make small changes, nothing drastic. It's working for me! End of the day its all down to you,if you want to do it, you can. Do it gradually and it does not seem like such a change
  • MadCowzy
    MadCowzy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm Linda aka MadCowzy. I have also been up and down with my weight for as long as I can remember. I'm stuck now and can't seem to get under 200 lbs. I am a self confessed chocoholic and a binge eater. Just can't help myself. I live in the UK, but I'm from South Africa. So when I miss my friends n family, I eat! I just want to get back to my old self and keep the weight off! I would like some friends that understand my struggle. So please add me and let's help each other.