Catfish Confession

Options
Vegas_Don
Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
edited February 2015 in Chit-Chat
A sincere apology to the many friendships I've created within this community, I have been posting pics that are not of me and posing as another attractive older African American male. I want to share my true identity upon request. I just wanted to be liked instead I turned out to be a catfish. I will post my true identity upon request of all of my friends. Otherwise I shall continue to post under an alias and current image.

Replies

• findinglssjess
    Options
    Why do that? We are all under construction...
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    Vegas_Don wrote: »
    A sincere apology to the many friendships I've created within this community, I have been posting pics that are not of me and posing as another attractive older African American male. I want to share my true identity upon request. I just wanted to be liked instead I turned out to be a catfish. I will post my true identity upon request of all of my friends. Otherwise I shall continue to post under an alias and current image.

Requesting. Lmk! :D
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    25qrc4h7pxqa.jpg haha! made you look I got you good.
  • LuvPosh
    LuvPosh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Vegas_Don wrote: »
    A sincere apology to the many friendships I've created within this community, ........Otherwise I shall continue to post under an alias and current image.

So clearly you are not sorry. Stop the *kitten* online, you are a con and clearly admit you will continue your charade. Grow up and start acting like a real man.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    How many people were fooled during this "fun" time you had, sir?
  • Vegas_Don
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Idk... Seemed like a good idea at the time. I guess my sense of humor is a little warped. Didn't think people would be sensitive in the chit chat fun forum. It was a bad joke...no regrets though. Most of my friends are wise to my antics. Hope you get over it.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's all good, I photoshopped my butt in half to seem attractive to random people online. Maybe just maybe someone will message me and we will have a future together and have little MFP babies together. <3
  • Vegas_Don
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's all good, I photoshopped my butt in half to seem attractive to random people online. Maybe just maybe someone will message me and we will have a future together and have little MFP babies together. <3
    lol, you can have my MFP kids... They'd be cute. I'll make the announcement in nine months. Remind me.

• Sinistrous
    Options
    Get over what? Fried catfish is yum.
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    I prefer blackened myself :p
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Garlic?
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    It's ok. We understand. There are only really six people in total on this forum. We All have multiple personas going....

I am Sinistrous.

Don't be mad.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I'm a catfish too :'( I hide behind photos of other people in fear that no one will like the real me.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm actually a famous singer and I catfish because I don't want all the fans stalking me or leaking photos of me. This life is so hard sometimes :\
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    <<<100% me.

Not popular. Not pretty. Not particularly fit. Very happy, though. And truthful. And unapologetic.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    <<<100% me.

Not popular. Not pretty. Not particularly fit. Very happy, though. And truthful. And unapologetic.

You are a beautiful, genuine man.

Would it really hurt you so much to apologize once in a while though?

Yeah, just to clarify: for me also, I'm not sorry or anything. I just don't want you to be mad....