A real hard case

Options
Lonsdaleyt
Lonsdaleyt Posts: 3
edited February 2015 in Recipes
Heyho,
to make a big problem short:
I don't eat any kind of salad, vegetables, onions, tomatoes, etc.

I eat milk-based products, meat, fruits and cereals.

Do you have any ideas for good recipes for me?

Thanks a lot.

Replies

• Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You've already made up your mind, but health comes from the inside. Even thin and attractive people will age badly and have terrible skin if they don't give their body a good range of nutrients.

Hmm... Can you try to make fruit smoothies with veggies blended in? You wouldn't taste them and it's an alternative breakfast to cereal, plus it'd only taste like fruit. Or, try stuffing your meat with cheese and veggies so you get everything you want with very little compromise. Nonfat plain greek yogurt makes a good substitute for buttermilk dressings, mayonnaise, creams, and so forth.

Anyhow, I tried to be a little bit helpful but making changes in your life does take compromise or else everybody would be thin.
  • PMLeigh
    PMLeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Why don't you eat any salad, vege's, onions, tomatoes etc? Is it a medical reason?

If not...

There is a cost for everything you choose to eat and not eat, and some tastes do grow on you, it is up to you right now to choose how you want your future to be lived.
  • Lonsdaleyt
    Options
    It is medical. I don't know why but since i was a baby I couldn't eat any of this without disgorging.

So I never ate salad or vegetables, etc...

Well - I do try from time to time, but that never changed.

I had no problems with my weight till a few years ago when I started to eat a lot Fast-Food in addition to the upper problem.

Now I will skip Fast-Food and I was wondering for some recipes I may try instead under my circumstances.

Losing weight will come with training, not eating any fast-food, etc.

Thanks a lot.
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You eat meats, fruits, cereals, dairy...sounds like you can get pretty good nutrition from those groups without veggies/salads. Personally, I love veggies and salads but one of my kids is just like you and we manage to keep him healthy without trying to force him to eat that.

So reducing your fast food intake is probably going to help a lot.

How about some oatmeal and fruit for breakfast?
    A turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch, with a yogurt?
    And some grilled chicken, or lean steak, or fish with rice and a side of pineapple slices for dinner?

Stuff like that ought to work.
  • Lonsdaleyt
    Options
    Hi Archon2,

that are exactly the ideas I'm looking for. Thank you.

You can be very creative even with those issues! And that's what I'm trying.

Greetings from Germany!