Post Card Challenge Round 21

Options
Hi everyone,

I just found out that I won Postcard Challenge Round 20. I am so excited and surprised to have won this challenge especially after a bit of a stall. So lets keep the momentum rolling and get right into the next challenge shall we? Lets post a starting weight today May 3rd through May 17 . The winner of this round will get a post card from Beautiful White Bear Lake Minnesota I will also send a post card to the person who loses the highest percentage of weight loss.

Please post your starting weight and remember to post your end weight. Thanks !!!

Feel free to post your goals for the next 2 wks if you so desire...it's a great way to check up on yourself!

Here's my start weight 151 and my goals:
Exercise 3 x a week
8+ cups of water a day
stay under calorie goal
lose an inch off my hips and waist

Summer is coming so lets make this a great challenge...

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your win!! Your an inspiration. I would love to play this round with you.
    Starting weight as of this morning, 191.4.
    Goals:
    Exercise 4 times a week.
    8+ glasses of water.
    No phoning it in.
    Under calorie goal in a healthful way. (less easter candy followed by starving.)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Congrats bkrbabe57 for winning the last round!

I'm in again - I know it's going to be a little hectic for me weight-wise, its finals week this week and next... so lack of exercise and lots of stress will be taking its toll. But I'll be doing my best to minimize any damage!

Current weight - 213 lbs.
    Goals - Up my water intake, and hold onto my current weight or lose some. No gains for me please! :laugh:

Good luck to everyone! See ya in 2 weeks!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Congrats!!

My starting weight is: 227.3

My goal are to eat more fish and fruit, and to keep this momentum going so I can look good for a reunion I am having this Summer!!!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats bkrbabe57!

I just found this thread through a link someone posted. Is there anything I need to do/know besides put my start weight and check in in two weeks?

My SW as of this morning is 240.4
    My goals for the next two weeks are to work out at least 5 days/week, and to stay within my allotted calories on the weekends (during the week too, but the weekends are harder, when I have to be out of town like this coming one).
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    krismsulli - there really isn't much to this. We will weigh in once a week on Tuesdays so weigh in on the 10th then again on the 17th. I will keep track of the totals and at the end I will close out the challenge and declare the winner of this challenge. That person will then go on to host the next challenge (Round 22) I will also send the winner of the challenge a post card from my home town. In addition I will also send a post card to the person that loses the highest % of weight lost.
    Good luck
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!!!! Congratulations bkrbabe!!!!!

:angry: I'm so determined to see the 170s this time!:grumble:

Starting weight = 183lbs

I'm continuing with my exercise goals:
    Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home dvd - most mornings (just to get me going)
    Just Dance/Zumba/Wii Fit Plus - each, twice a week
    Couch to 5K training - I WILL GRADUATE!!!!!!!!

I'm keeping under my calorie goal (mine's 1500 but I stay between 1200-1500)
    And drinking at least 8 glasses of water (1 extra per 30 mins of exercise)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. HOPE TO SEE LESS OF YOU:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? SW 244.6 on my new scale :grumble:

Goal... keep my butt going to the gym
  • bkrbabe57
    Options
    Nope I have you on the spreadsheet.
    The more the merrier.

Good luck:bigsmile:
  • bkrbabe57
    Options
    Bump
  • hollycurran
    hollycurran Posts: 39
    Options
    Oh I really hope I'm not too late! So glad I checked this morning! My start weight at the end of the last challenge was 158. My goal weight is 156.

Goals: To go to the gym 4-5 days a week
    To avoid alcohol and sugar
    To write in my MFP journal every day!
  • romanhokie
    romanhokie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow. Hope I'm not too late. On the 3rd, I weighed 219.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? If so start weight 264.
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success with the challenge! !! I would love to get in again....I know I'm late.....but here it goes if u will have me.

Starting weight = 210
    Goal by May 17= 205.

atleast 8 cups of water each day
    atleast 2 hours of cardio per week
    atleast 2X PER week strength exercises

Good luck everyone :-)
  • bkrbabe57
    Options
    Added everyone !!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Had a loverly weigh this morning - 180.5lbs!!!!! Giving my body a bit of a kick.

I am so going to see 170s this challenge.

How's everyone else doing???

LouiseXXX
  • bkrbabe57
    Options
    Hello all!!!
    Weigh in tomorrow. How is everyone doing on their goals? I am not doing as well as I had hoped. We moved my MIL this week end so with all of the running, packing and setting up I did not drink all of the water I should have. I didn't "exercise" but I did work so I hope that balanced out my erratic eating schedule. I really do much better when I am at work. The only choices I have are healthy and even though I have distractions they never really interfeir as much as distractions in the real world.
    all in all not a bad week. I haven't lost but then again I didn't gain. I will see next Tuesday at final weigh in if I lost any inches.
    Chin up and lets make this a great week.
    Peggy
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I haven't done too fabulously either, i'm on my period so the bloat is way up. I have been pretty good with cals except for yesterday, and my water is great. I haven't worked out either tho, but, i do bring doggy for nice long walks.
  • hollycurran
    hollycurran Posts: 39
    Options
    I've lost two pounds!! Down to 156. I'm trying my best to stay away from chocolate, bread, wine, and anything else that I generally love, hahah. But it's working, and I'm learning some really tasty super creative recipes.
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds so far. Thanks for letting me in! Here's to a great 2nd week!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm hangin' in there - BARELY squeaked by on calories over the weekend, but managed to do alright overall. I'm down 3lbs so far :)