hello from England!!

Options
Hi from the South-East, continuing on my weight loss journey ^_^

I'm a single mum and part time Psych student, 5ft 5 and my goal is to be between 110-119lbs

THANKS

Replies

• Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm in the south east too, in Kent, and only joined MFP a week ago. The pounds have started coming off and hopefully they will carry on!
    Feel free to add me as a friend for mutual support and encouragement!
  • ladyisbroody
    ladyisbroody Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm from yorkshire, and the pounds a falling off, although I have quite a few to lose. Good Luck x
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm a South-Easterner too! Also from Kent (Sevenoaks). Joined MFP in January - I'll be happy to be friends with you both :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    hiya

welcome and good luck

i am north of the border :-)
  • vic_tye
    vic_tye Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi Missyb13 from a still sunny Midlands

You'll love it here, everyone is a little bit bonkers and dead friendly too. Please feel free to add me (same to all too) & good luck on your journey :-)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hey, Londoner here :smile:
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm from the North-West, 24 years , and Psych graduate. Feel free to add me to share support or just chat

=)
  • onlyJoanna
    onlyJoanna Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm from Bucks (though university-ing in Birmingham right now) so yep, South East.

Feel free to add me and good luck :)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    welcome!
  • Billie1188
    Billie1188 Posts: 11
    Options
    im new too!! - North East England!! :)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I was born and grew up in London, but living in Cape Town, South Africa for the past 18 years now. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need extra motivation or support.

Steven
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a South-Easterner too! Also from Kent (Sevenoaks). Joined MFP in January - I'll be happy to be friends with you both :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x

My partner is from Sevenoaks too! Do you know Oakhill Road?

Welcome to MFP, missyb13 - you'll find this a really supportive community. Good luck with your journey - feel free to add me as a chum. Same goes to anyone else! :smile:

ETA: Although I joined in October last year, I got sick and went AWOL until the beginning of April this year. I feel like part of the furniture now!
  • chrisallcock
    chrisallcock Posts: 173
    Options
    wigan pie eater here
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    Originally an East end of London girl but live out in Essex now! Feel free to add me any one! Good luck!
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    wigan pie eater here

I LOVE wigan pies! My boyfriend is a die hard Wigan Athletic fan so I'm up there a lot.

But currently uni-ing in the south-east (Brighton/Eastbourne)! Welcome to MFP :)
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hello from South London!
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm in the East Midlands (Nottm) but from Sunderland, Age 40 and 5'1", currently 129lbs, hoping to drop at least 10lbs. Feel free to add me
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hello im from Surrey, feel free to add me. iv been here for a little while and the advice and tips are great!
  • missyb13
    missyb13 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for all the hellos! you'll soon have friend requests from me! hehehe

I'm down in Hampshire ^_^

Had my account ages but always forgot about it so am now making more of an effort!

Am currently working on my Psych degree ^_^
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm also from Hampshire! Any UK people please feel free to add me - i could do with some more support (and like to give it too). Good luck to you all :happy: