Gastric sleeve

Options
Had gastric sleeve august of last year was 355 before shakes & 321 @ time of surgery & now 278 but have plateaued looking to get jump started again.

Replies

• Jessicadmx
    Jessicadmx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had the sleeve 2 weeks ago. Good job on your weight loss!!! I have heard you will go through a few weeks of plateau at a time every now and then but if you just keep at it your body finally cooperates . Just keep doing what you do and maybe try staying off the scale for a bit. Or change up your excersize . Good luck
  • nantnet
    nantnet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Paulbond007. I had Gastric Sleeve October of 2013. It took me a year to lose 100 lbs and I hit a plateau with the holidays and even gained 3 lbs, but I have been back on myfitness and joined the gym. I think your body gets used to anything so try something different maybe that will help. I am going to start swimming at the gym and doing more cardio for awhile then I will go back to more weight training just mix it up. Hope this helps you. I have 40 more lbs to go to get to my goal and I will get there I am just going to trust that doing the right things for my body will get me there maybe slower but healthier.
  • garnet1981
    garnet1981 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nantnet I think we are right about in the same place. I had my sleeve done 07/2013 and have been hovering around the 100lbs lost mark for a while now. I also really want to get another 40lbs off, but it is so difficult now. I have about 10lbs that keep bouncing around. I want them gone for good, so I can move on to the next hurdle.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Bypass last June here. How about adding exercise? Then you can eat more and trim up at the same time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!