I'm allergic to nuts :(
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sweet?

Kozy Shack Rice Pudding snack cup for 120
    Pudding Cup around 120
    BoomChickaPop popcorn (salted 35 cal per cup, white cheddar 60 cal per cup, caramel 80 cal per cup, etc)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Here's some ideas. Skip the nuts.
    http://jgnatbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/05/what-does-100-calories-look-like.html
    A protein bar cut in half is about 100 calories. I should mention that I'm more of a crunchy/savoury kind of gal.
    Regular cookies are about 100 calories each. Check the side of the box.
  • sswanl
    sswanl Posts: 30
    Options
    Nearly anything can be preportioned out to be 100 calories. Easy common ones Pretzels, yogurts, fozen hot chocolate/other flavor for something ice creamy, or any sort of gorp mix. The question is, what ARE you craving?
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Sweet, 100 calories, but no fruit, chocolate, or nuts. Ok...

Vanilla or tapioca pudding cup
    Caramel corn rice cakes
    100 calories of kettle corn
    Non-chocolate, non-fruit, non-nut granola bars
    Mochi ice cream ball (if you can find a non-fruit, non-chocolate flavor)
    Skinny Cow ice cream bars
    Oatmeal raisin (whoops, no fruit, just oatmeal?) cookies

Sorry, that's terribly restrictive, that's about all I've got, haha.
  • elpomo
    elpomo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I snacked on baby carrots, Nutrigrain bars (120 calories), Babybel mini cheese (50 cal each), Oats & Honey bars
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    There are some good frozen yogurt bars or ice cream cups that come in around 100 calories, but most of them are either fruit or chocolate flavored. You might be able to find a vanilla option.

There are some tasty Greek yogurt 100-calorie varieties that are sweet (and not all of them are fruit flavors).

Vanilla or caramel pudding cups? The sugar free Jell-o varieties are about 60 calories per cup.
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I second the Greek yogurt 100 calories cups. I've just found the Whips and I love them.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love the light and fit greek line. There 80 calories a cup =)
  • herrmacm
    herrmacm Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bought some fruit/veggie bars, I think Eddy's makes them, they are like a Popsicle and about 35 calories. Haven't tried them yet. Last night I picked up some sugarfree ice cream and frozen yoghurt, both about 70 calories for 1/2 cup. Came in a few flavors including vanilla. I've been eating more Jello than I have in the past 15+ years combined. The sugar-free cranberry is my fav (I know fruit flavors), but they are sweet and only 10 calories, that has been my I need sweets go to, I can easily fit that in.
  • jarrettjags
    Options
    I found these amazing gingerbread snacks if you like gingerbread. They are made by Fiber One. 90 cals a bar. Might be seasonal but I got them in a big box online. I tried the strawberry streusel ones and not a big fan of those.
  • Marthy101
    Marthy101 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I love yogurt covered raisins (120 cal boxes), caramel corn flavored rice cakes, light Greek yogurt, string cheese, sugar free gelatin (unless you're eating clean and don't do artificial sweeteners), tea with honey.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I discovered the other day that five Swedish fish is 100 calories. Five. O.o
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    5 x Morrison's mini strawberry meringues, lovely, sweet and chewy and 21cals each