LIPOTRIM

Options
Hey anyone on Lipotrim? been on lipotrim?
How did you find it???

Replies

• chrisallcock
    chrisallcock Posts: 173
    Options
    i did it about 2 years ago...i lost 4 stone on it, sadly i went straight back to my old eating habbits and put most of it back on, stick to healthy dieting and exercise, if u put in the work you can still lose weight, lipotrim is just a quick fix that doesnt last :)
  • missxena
    missxena Posts: 70
    Options
    hi, i tried it and only lasted 9 days , felt dizzy and starving whole time at end of 9 days i had to eat something or would have passed out, personnally for me it was too low in calories , how every i did lose 10lb but soon put it back on again :grumble: if you do try lipotrim avoid the chicken soup yuk!!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    exercise & eating healthy most of the time with some relapses >
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    :) wanting to lose quick for my wedding...
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    i did it about 2 years ago...i lost 4 stone on it, sadly i went straight back to my old eating habbits and put most of it back on, stick to healthy dieting and exercise, if u put in the work you can still lose weight, lipotrim is just a quick fix that doesnt last :)

how long was you on it?x
  • chrisallcock
    chrisallcock Posts: 173
    Options

how long was you on it?x

about 6 months, maybe little longer, if your after a quick fix then it would work but u need very very strong willpower, the hunger hits u hard for the first 2weeks and as im sure u are aware its not good for ur body at all as it eats away at ur muscle too butsaying that ,again if its a quick fix ur after its ideal....if u can do it, i know lots of ppl who failed as they were starving after 3 days, i sumhow managed to work through it and lasted many weeks.....hope this helps :)
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I tried Lipotrim a while ago and it does help you lose weight quite quickly but the shakes are awful :(

If your looking for something more long term where you can continue to eat a nice healthy meal I would strongly recommend trying Herbalife. You basically replace two meals a day with a shake then eat a healthy evening meal. Your still allowed to have snacks through the day and you energy levels will amase you!

It is also a very good product for inch loss.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    THANKS GUYS XX