Need friends! Night shift nurse

Options
So here is my story! I work 12 hour night shift . You know how people are trying to lose baby weight ? Well im trying to lose night shift weight! I've lost 50lbs in nursing school 4 years ago. I've gained it all back once I started working . Now that I'm a travel nurse and don't have a set routine things are harder. But last week I started a a month challenge to work out everyday . And start MFP. I've lost 5lbs already. I just need friends to communicate with and keep me motivated !

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far! Would love to be friends...feel free to add me!
  • angb_
    angb_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you !
  • meshellrn
    Options
    I'm a nurse too. Still figuring out how to add friends and interact with others on here. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • bamagal80
    Options
    Night shift dispatcher so I know the eating struggle.
  • 77Ben42
    77Ben42 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a psychiatric nurse, on nights at the moment. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • GRRILLAEARS
    GRRILLAEARS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down to help in anyways I can as well! Add me anyone!
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    Nurses are somebodys angels, especially my mum who depends on them daily, first let me thank you for just doing your job and please feel free to add me too. Only been on here 3 weeks but seeing great results thanks to amazing support on this site from complete strangers! It's amazing how just talking on here and listening to advice (not always following it lol), has made the world of difference, plus if you do a big ooops they don't shout they just tell you its ok and support you into the next day :D
  • angb_
    angb_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It is amazing to meet people with the same goals. And get the support you need.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm a SAHM who works 12 hr nights in ICU. It is hard, nights make me so hungry.
  • mgmullaney0
    mgmullaney0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a bartender on the weekends (used to be full time) and work in an office during the day....I understand your struggle!
  • jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM with 3 kids and could use all the motivation I can get. Anyone feel free to add me
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    12 hour nighter in Emergency dept
  • mem0ry66
    Options
    Nightshift in radiology here. Can add me if Ya want
  • Chioma2012
    Options
    I'm a travel nurse too, but I work 12 hrs day shift. We can motivate each other.
  • Frankie3919
    Frankie3919 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a night shift nurse also. It's so hard to get a routine when you don't have one! I just started this yesterday. Good luck!
  • L8riser
    L8riser Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I switch from days to nights regularly. Not big on working out,yet though,but understand the perils of night shifts. Anyone can add me as a friend
  • justapita75
    justapita75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a Night Shift Respiratory Therapist. I too gained weight when I went back to nights! Please feel free to add me I'm always looking for new MFP friends!
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    12 hour night shift cna here. Its a struggle :s
  • tracetraceau
    tracetraceau Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) started and took a break and lost 8.8kgs in my first attempt and now I need to finish what I started to get to my goal weight !