I am hungry at night. Something wrong with my diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Not enough food to sustain that level of exercise - also, try to organize your calorie intake so that you have a few to spare around 8-9pm, that way you can have a snack to keep you satisfied until morning.
  • lapriya
    lapriya Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    well I don't have eating disorder bcz I do end up eating if im hungry but then pin all blame on that extra food for me not losing weight as easily as I want.
    I will add 40g of protien approx. 250 cal more and a see how it goes. And may be a fruit more...

And on muscle mass I had no clue I am not building muscles yet. Every month when I draw my report I keep looking for a gain there!!! from comments i got here it looks its that's a different game altogether. phew!

• rand486
    rand486 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    lapriya wrote: »
    Also yes my this month report do show that im losing on my muscle mass.
    lapriya wrote: »
    Is it true that I cannot lose weight and build muscle at the same time? My strength and stamina is definitely increasing which I can make out from the weights I can take now.
    Doesn't that indicate building muscle?

You have specific metrics/reports from your personal trainer showing you've lost muscle mass.

That should tell you everything you need to know.

Increase your calories, at least on strength training days, and make it as protein-heavy as possible. This will help with satiety and muscle retention.
  • lapriya
    Options
    I am increasing my intake from today. will come back with an update after 3 weeks.
    thanks all
  • lapriya
    Options
    My body weight increased by 1 kg in 3 weeks.
    Today my PT told to take off non veg which I was having everyday(mostly chicken for lunch, added chicken for dinner as well for last 3weeks). Will continue 2 egg whites after work out.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing/measuring your food and logging everything?
  • lapriya
    Options
    I was not weighing every food. More of estimation.Yesterday I got myself a weighing m/c. But its turning out to be tough. We have so many ingredients in a curry, I don't know if I have to weigh all the spices as well.