looking to lose 20. Needing accountability partner

Options
I am really needing to lose about 20 punds to hit my goal. Anyone else outthere so close to their goal you can taste it but just need someone to help. Thats me!

Replies

• fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've lost 20 pounds already, and my goal is to lose another 20... So you can add me and we can hold each other accountable! I've been in a slump for the past few weeks, but pulled myself together and started working out again today ( feels great!) i keep my food diary opened to MFP friends so they can see my consumption, if you do the same that would be great!
    Have a good day:)
  • annahandlinis
    annahandlinis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've got 40 to go I would like support to achieve my goal :)
  • dmt366
    dmt366 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just getting started and want to lose 20lbs and get back in great shape - add me as a friend
  • lizzycake101
    Options
    Hi friends
    I have lost about 50 and want to lose about 30 maybe 40 more. It's not coming off as quickly as I like
  • apattonfit
    apattonfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would also love to be a part of this!!! I'm looking to lose 20 as well!!! Let all add each other and help stay motivated!!! I'm not sure if my food log is open to friends or not... I'm kinda new .
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Should we make like a private group?
  • jordon5799
    jordon5799 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add... but I have 18 pounds to go till my goal weight and have lost my motivation this last month so REALLY need an accountability partner (or 3 or 50 lol) I've lost 45 pounds since August (had my baby last may) but have maintained the same weight the last 2 months because I have just not been motivated! I love trying new things and programs!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    jordon5799 wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to add... but I have 18 pounds to go till my goal weight and have lost my motivation this last month so REALLY need an accountability partner (or 3 or 50 lol) I've lost 45 pounds since August (had my baby last may) but have maintained the same weight the last 2 months because I have just not been motivated! I love trying new things and programs!

I will send you a friend request. I can try and start a public group i guess for accountability that we check into daily if thats what everyone wants to do
  • katiely95
    katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Brand new to this website, but I would love an accountability buddy! Just recently I've lost a little over 16 pounds. Just trying to get back to my high school weight after that killer freshman 15 (or 30. lol) I've got about 16 pounds to go still. I'd love to keep up with you! :D
  • apattonfit
    apattonfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    apattonfit wrote: »
    I would also love to be a part of this!!! I'm looking to lose 20 as well!!! Let all add each other and help stay motivated!!! I'm not sure if my food log is open to friends or not... I'm kinda new .

• Fitmom120811
    Options
    I'm going to create a public group called lifetime accountability 15 so it will be easier to search it and join. I'll let you know as soon as it's created and everyone can join.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Alright it's created everyone go join!!!!!!
  • a_dawning_crisis
    a_dawning_crisis Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi, I would love to get in on this, too! I just discovered the community, so I don't know how to add groups or anything.

I am only about 5 lbs shy of my goal, but I've been fluctuating the last 10 lbs for about 3 years, because I cycle between eating well and pigging out. My husband is extremely overweight and chronically ill. I have noticed that he eats healthier when I do. I need accountability to stick to healthy eating, and your group sounds perfect!

I would be grateful to anyone who could add me!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    If you want to join this group please do a search in the groups for Lifetime accountability 15. Thats the name of the gorup!
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am going to start my new workout and diet on Monday. I haven't weighed myself yet (and haven't see what it is in a year or so), but I think I need to lose between 40-50. I found the group and joined...
  • FighterGal86
    FighterGal86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I just joined and need buddies to keep me accountable!!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Has anyone tried to join? I saw a few couldn't find it.