Need help staying Motivated...NEW to MFP

Options
I am fairly new to my fitness pal and i am looking for some wonderful people who are like me and are trying to lose weight and stay motivated. I guess you could say that I am looking for new friends to share our weightloss journey together....My name is Amanda and I am 26 years old, I weight 239lbs and I'm 5'3. My goal weight is 170 or somewhere around there. I know that I will never be back to my high school weight but I want to be healthy and fit. I am a mother of 2 kiddos, student and I work full time....so I have alot going on. My main struggle is that I have the motivation to start to lose weight and then without the support I just stop and gain it all back......please let me know if you would like to help eachother out....i have gmail and kik, skype and MFP (duh) lol.....
Have a wonderful day Lovlies!!!!

Replies

• wearFitness
    wearFitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new journey!
  • nikki_st4n
    Options
    Hi Hun same here to all the above lol new here and struggle to motivate myself when it's just me.. I have brought myself a diary and I'm going to try to log everything I do exercise wise and what I eat hopefully this might work.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda. Please feel free to send me an add request and good luck with your goals
  • vikkistauffer
    Options
    I'm new too! Add me (: I need motavation as well!
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Definitely will do.....so what is your weight loss goal???
  • NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I motivate well and in turn motivate myself to set a good example. I'd be more than happy to help anyone who really wants to stick to this life changing journey. Good luck and welcome:)
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    thank you NIKKY that would be awesome.....so my struggle today is meal planning and recipes.....because I know it's terrible of me but I hate veggies.....but love fruit.....I'm so picky and I don't know what to eat???!!!!!??
  • nc_crittersitter
    Options
    Congrats on your determination and While I am not new to FP I am new to community. I too am looking for help to stay motivated.
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    Awesome sauce!!!!!!!!!!