Starting again...

Options
I started using this App last year but kinda gave up. I am starting again and using Weight Watchers as well.
I am hoping to find some friends to help with motivation (I will be happy to reciprocate).
Thanks and good luck everyone :)

Replies

• jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivatioal friends too. Feel free to add me
  • emiliamay_
    emiliamay_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my second (or possibly third?) time with MFP. I had basically no results the first time and now I've been back for 2 weeks. I really feel the difference this time around is being more social by participating in the message boards and adding new friends. It gives me a greater sense of accountability. I'll send you a friend request, I'd love to see your progress this time around.

With WW, are you going to meetings or doing the online thing? It's a great starting program to get you used to mindful eating. A lot of the time, just thinking that I would have to write down what I ate was enough to keep me away from a little binge hahaha. Make sure you eat all your points! That really is the secret.
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am using the Online. I think the reason I failed last time was because I just jumped in and tried to do everything at once. I am hoping that with Weight Watchers the points system will help me with the tracking, then once I get the hang of it, it will stick. Who knows, maybe I am wrong but I had to try something :)
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm down 38 lbs so far and a busy mom of 4. If I can do it anyone can! Add me as a friend!