sacks of potatoes

Options
I have lost 60 pounds and I have a long way to go. I was traveling last week and I could barely lift my suitcase. It was just over 50 lbs. I cannot believe that I have lost more then that suitcase weighed. I can't imagine my body carrying that extra weight. When I am starting to feel like I need some motivation I think about carrying a heavy piece of luggage with me or a few sacks of potatoes. No thank you - this weight loss journey is worth every bump in the road. I am healthier and I am happier. Imagine how great I will feel when I loose another 60 pounds!

Replies

• FenTiger89
    FenTiger89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I've lost almost 22 lbs so far, and the other day I picked up a 15 lb bag of dog food. I walked around with it for a few minutes. It really was an eye opener.

Congrats on your big loss - that's fantastic!
    -
  • elaforce
    Options
    Congratulations! That is definitely a mentally motivating thought, which is what I need.

I'm finding these forums really helpful to keep my perspective in line with my goals. So thanks for your post! It really does help the rest of us as well. :)
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I also think about how much I lost comparing it to the bag of potatoes. so I lost a little over 3...5 pound bag of potatoes. I think it's awesome :D