Syncing C25k

Options
Does anyone know how I can sync the Couch 25k to My Fitness Pal? When I click on sync in My Fitness Pal, it goes to the C25k app but the only option I have is "open". When I open it, nothing happens.

Replies

• aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wish there were some replies to this! I'm having the same problem, did you ever get it fixed??
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    aem91409 wrote: »
    I wish there were some replies to this! I'm having the same problem, did you ever get it fixed??

I have seen this question posted a few times and no one ever answers it! Do you have the free app or did you pay for it? I am wondering if you can't sync with the free app. I have the free version and I can't sync either. :/
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't know and I considered just buying the full version, but when I go to my MFP app, to the apps tab and click on C25K, it brings me to the free one in the app store??? So frustrating! I did the first day today and it's kinda a pain in the *kitten* to have to enter it manually.
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have the free C25K app. It syncs just fine.

The way it seems to work for is the following.

After a workout, it will ask you to if I want to share my status. There are option to share it with Twitter, MFP and other, I think. Click on MFP, it should start syncing. Then click on the "share" button. Done. :smile:

I also have the MFP app, so maybe it needs both to work.