Knickers of the big variety

Options
2»

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    No way! Pretty panties are an easy way to feel a little sexy on even the most unsexy days.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    LuvPosh wrote: »
    Lace / g string or none now. :)

How u doin? Lmao
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I love my granny undies. They're so comfortable. I have nice ones for when I go on dates and such, but when I'm single, big bloomers are the way to go!
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't wear anything that, in a pinch, could double as a sail.
    Also, I heard Russell Crowe commented long ago that his (band) fans the world over were similar in that they threw their knickers on stage...just that in the US the knickers were a lot bigger. Now I hear that may be because they were actually boxers :o
  • Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    No thongs here...eugh, after kids they just don't...erm....sit right?! So more like girlie boy shorts, no vpl and a little lace...no spanx or bridget jones knicks though...
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I dont mind, they all the same size on the floor ;)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Nothing to chaff your bum lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    helll yeah granny panties are all i tolerate
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have a pair kicking around my place for some reason. I wish I could say that they had sexy origins, but they probably just got mixed in with my stuff at the laundromat. Why I still have them I do not know; everything happens for a reason, and their true purpose has yet to be revealed. Chekhov's granny panties.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    I have a pair kicking around my place for some reason. I wish I could say that they had sexy origins, but they probably just got mixed in with my stuff at the laundromat. Why I still have them I do not know; everything happens for a reason, and their true purpose has yet to be revealed. Chekhov's granny panties.

Appreciate this. Just be patient.

As for me: no comment.

• danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    love boyleg style on girls
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    helll yeah granny panties are all i tolerate

Lol. <3